Chapter 211-215

Chapter 211: The sick meal is just a low-end version

In the evening, when Roy and Xiao Fan came to deliver food to Yin Nanzhou, Yin Nanzhou suddenly took out a pile of money: "Yiyi, the medicine you gave me should be quite expensive. You can take this money first. If it's not enough, I'll ask Xiao Wang to take the certificate tomorrow and go to the People's Bank of China to withdraw all my savings."

Xiao Fan subconsciously wanted to push back the money in his brother-in-law's hand, but he heard his daughter-in-law say, "Take it."

"Okay." He immediately reached out to take the pile of money and gave it to his daughter-in-law in a regular way.

Yin Nanzhou: "..." I'm afraid my wife will be like this!

However, it's good!

"That's enough." Roy put the money away and said rudely, "I'll let you know if it's not enough."

"Uh-huh, Iyi, don't worry about not enough money. I saved a lot of money." They are all Yin Nanzhou's wife.

"Don't worry, I'll be polite to you."

Yin Nanzhou: "..." I don't know how my sister is so arrogant and obedient Xiao Fan.

He also thought that his sister riveted hard to cook him a sick meal every day.

It was not until Yin Nanzhou was discharged from the hospital two weeks later that Xiao Fan took him to his home. Yin Nanzhou knew how much this family would enjoy.

It turned out that his sick meal was only a low-end version.

Probably, Xiao Fan's salary and allowance were spent by his sister on dinner.

Yin Nanzhou was suddenly a little worried that his sister would get Xiao Fan poor. He immediately thought about it in his mind and would pay part of his salary for his sister in the future.

...

Commander Yin really focused on his work. Hearing that his son lived directly in Xiao Fan's house after being discharged from the hospital, he didn't care about Yin Nanzhou's death or death.

Originally, he planned to rush back to the capital after the inspection, but at this time, Commander Yin went directly to the next place to inspect.

In fact, he is a little careful. Since Roy can take Yin Nanzhou home to take care of her, it shows that there is still a possibility to recognize this daughter. Let's wait for the brothers and sisters to cultivate their feelings. Don't worry!

In this way, Yin Nanzhou lived at Xiao Fan's house. He followed them every day to eat delicious food, and could also masturbate with the smart rhubarb, which was simply an immortal life.

He suddenly began to look forward to marrying his daughter-in-law. In the past, he only knew how to go on a task, but now, he is a little envious of Xiao Fan. As soon as the man got home, he wandered around Yiyi.

When Mo Qi came to Roy's house to eat, she suddenly saw Yin Nanzhou, who was bask in the sun in the yard. She knew Yin Nanzhou, but she didn't expect that Roy and Xiao Fan would take him home to recuperate.

She nodded slightly to Yin Nanzhou, and then went in to find Roy.

On the contrary, Yin Nanzhou was shocked. Mo Qi, who had always been indifferent to everything, actually came to play with his sister.

Look, his sister is excellent!

He only lived in for two days, and he saw the Tan family, the Tang family and the Zhou family... Wave after wave of people came to find his sister and see the popularity. It's worthy of his sister!