Chapter 23-24

Chapter 23: The young lady has grown up

Ji Lao was also deeply moved by Roy, but his former high position and the current suppression make his emotions more restrained.

He hasn't had this feeling of Chenghuan's knees for many years, and he was tricked by his daughter to eat fancyly.

Jiang Yao knew what the old man was thinking. She accompanied him silently and secretly added a few more pieces of meat to his bowl.

Elder Ji turned his head and turned around until his eyes returned to normal: "Ayao, don't patronize me. You should eat more. Didn't the child say that he will deliver us food tomorrow. Don't be reluctant to eat it. When she is poor, she will take the white jade jade or something and let her secretly sell it for money."

Jiang Yao laughed and complained, "Don't talk about crows." Don't scare the little girl. She likes it very much.

After Roy left the cowshed, she made sure that no one saw it before returning home.

Even if someone sees her coming out of the cowshed, as long as she can't recognize her, and as long as she is not seen back to her home, others can't connect her with the two old people in the cowshed.

Roy is good to the two old people, not just to hug his thighs.

She just happened to help them, but the other party had to repay her with a valuable jade ring. Such an old man forced her to treat them sincerely.

When she got home, Danni had been coaxed to sleep by Xiao Xiao, and she was still scratching her head and thinking hard.

"Is there a question that can't be done?" Roy asked in a low voice.

Xiao Xiao shook her head and nodded again. She was actually worried about Roy that she couldn't calm down and do the problem.

Of course, the problem is really difficult.

Roy rubbed her head, sat down beside her, and then began to give her the topic.

"Don't look at me in a daze, look at the title!" Roy pushed Xiaoxiao's head.

The girl suddenly blushed and said for a long time, "Sister-in-law, you are so kind."

This will be changed to Roy blushing.

"I'm not as good as you think." She said bluntly that she is also an selfish person. She wants to live, wants to make a lot of money, and wants to be the richest man!

"Promise me that you must be safe." Xiao Xiao said very seriously.

"Well, I will." Roy nodded very seriously.

...

The next morning, after eating the high-nutritious breakfast assigned by her sister-in-law, Xiao Xiao took a small insulation bucket to school.

Roy is actually very thoughtful. Xiao Xiao's insulation bucket is completely two styles as the insulation bucket she sent food to the cowshed.

...I can only say that she is bold and careful!

After breakfast, Roy found vegetable seeds from the space and sprinkled them on the ridge in the yard.

She specially picked cold-resistant vegetables: radishes, leeks, cabbage, green vegetables, coriander, spinach...

Then poured the spiritual spring water in the space, and finally found two old snakeskin bags to cover them.

Then Roy checked the vegetables planted in the space and the seeds in the warehouse. Everything that was not planted in the space was planted. Anyway, the space was awesome, and there were no seasonal vegetables.