Chapter 196-200

Chapter 196: The Woman of Commander

The next morning, Xiao Fan returned to the army.

Before leaving, he prepared breakfast for Roy. He saw that Danni woke up and fed Dadney breakfast.

Then he told Rhubarb to take Danni to play in the hallroom and not to quarrel to Roy in the room.

Before leaving, Xiao Fan reluctantly kissed his daughter-in-law on the cheek. He couldn't help laughing. In the past, he didn't quite understand what the king had said earlier, but now he has completely understood it.

Every time Roy makes out with Xiao Fan, she feels like she is about to break up. Now she wonders whether the physical fitness of every soldier is so good.

Unfortunately, Mo Qi and Tan Shurui have not remarried yet. When they get married, hey hey hey...

By the time Roy got up, he had reached three poles a day.

Dani can't just eat supplementary food and milk powder now, but Roy really doesn't have the strength to get up and cook. He simply took out a takeaway in the space and dealt with lunch half as Dani alone.

In the afternoon, she took Danni and Rhubarb to bask in the sun in the yard.

Go out for a walk? Lol, she can't move her legs.

When Xiao Fan came back in the evening, Roy found that there was something change in his shoulder badge: "Is this?"

"Well, your man has been promoted to deputy head of the regiment." Xiao Fan hugged his daughter-in-law who was washing vegetables from behind and rubbed her slender and white neck on his chin. "Since you don't want to be the daughter of commander, why don't you consider the woman who is the commander?"

Although his heart sounded sweet, he was still numb. Roy pushed him away with his elbow and joked in turn, "Why don't you consider being the richest man?"

Xiao Fan thought Roy was joking, but in order to make his daughter-in-law happy, he still nodded respectfully and replied, "Ocise, richest wife!"

Because of their greasyness, several dishes of dinner were burned off again.

Xiao Xiao didn't ask as stupidly as last time. Anyway, she just bowed her head to eat. Her brother and sister-in-law were so sticky that she was so happy.

It's better to have a baby as soon as possible. Danni can have a companion.

However, Xiao Xiao's wish is about to fail, although she is not the only one looking forward to this baby...

The next day, after Xiao Fan went to the army, Su Nian suddenly came home.

"Sister Roy, won't you invite me in and sit in?" Su Nian smiled on her face, but Roy couldn't see through her smile.

She flashed aside with a smile: "Come in."

"Where's Daniel?" After Su Nian entered the door, she asked Daniel skillfully.

"At nap, this is the point every day." Although Roy smiled faintly, he was more or less resistant to Su Nian.

"Sister Roy, I'm here to say goodbye to you today." This is the first sentence after Su Nian sat down.

"Are you leaving?" Roy didn't know what Su Nian said goodbye.

She has discussed Su Nian with Xiaobao before. Their conjecture is that Su Nian is likely to kick Commander Cheng after taking revenge.

Su Nian smiled a little sadly: "Yes, I just came to the capital and I'm leaving."

She paused and said, "I don't like the capital, so Lao Cheng and I plan to live in the city in the south." This sentence is obviously much more sincere than when I first entered the door.