Chapter 49-50

Chapter 49: Good or Bad Spirits

Roy not only pays attention to Su Nian's every move, but also pays attention to Xiao Lianhua's every move.

When she found Xiao Lianhua coming near them from across the fish pond, she threw Daniel directly to Xiao Xiao: "I'm tired. Give me a hug."

"Why don't I come and hug Da Ni?" Su Nianliu stretched out his hand and planned to take the little guy over.

Roy was scared to awless person, but he refused calmly on his face: "Let Xiao Xiao hug first, and then change you when she is tired."

Su Nian nodded and felt that Roy was right.

Dani's head has grown a little fast recently, and Roy can't hold it for a while.

This is one of the reasons, and she is afraid that she will hold Danni and will affect her to save people later.

Xiao Lianhuaguo is really taking the plot seriously. He secretly plans to push Su Nian into the water and has been moving slowly towards them.

Roy has begun to rub his hands, and even thought: Why don't you take the opportunity to push Xiao Lianhua into the lake later?

Roy did plan well, but unfortunately he still couldn't escape from the dog author's arrangement!

Although she saved Su Nian, stopped Xiao Lianhua, and even pushed Xiao Lianhua into the lake, she was also brought into the lake by Xiao Lianhua.

The lake is very deep and cold, mixed with mud...

Roy can even imagine the ugly face covered with mud now.

She swam to the shore with all her strength, but the originally clear lake was now like a quagmire. The resistance was too great that she slowly began to sink.

Xiao Lianhua not far away is not much better, but her father Xiao Dahu has jumped down to save people.

Xiao Xiao was completely scared when she saw Roy fall into the lake, but she was only stunned for a second and immediately handed over Daniel to Su Nian, and she wanted to jump down to save people.

Almost all men fish in the fish pond. Xiao Lianhua was very lucky. When she fell into the water, Xiao Dahu was about to go ashore to drink water.

Roy is not so lucky, but at least, she also has Xiao Xiao...

Unfortunately, as soon as Xiao Xiao was about to jump off the lake, she was stopped. She shouted carelessly, "Xiao Zhiguo, let me go. I don't have time to make trouble with you now."

Of course, Xiao Zhiguo refused to let go, but said coldly, "I'll go down. You'll wait here."

Xiao Xiao was distracted for a moment, but quickly refused: "No need." He was not close to her, and Fan Many took risks for her sister-in-law.

Xiao Zhiguo refused to let go at all: "I will definitely help you save her."

Xiao Xiao is almost crazy. If she wastes another second, her sister-in-law will be in danger.

She lowered her head and bit Xiao Zhiguo's hand to let him go.

But Xiao Zhiguo suddenly pushed her into the crowd, but just as he was about to turn around and jump off the lake, he found that someone was one step faster than him and had jumped down to save people.

But he didn't delay. Since he promised to save her sister-in-law, he would definitely do what he said, so he grabbed a long bamboo pole on the shore and jumped off the lake.

Roy wants to laugh at her innocence now...

She never thought that in order to save Su Nian, she would put herself in today!