Chapter 181-185

Chapter 181: Drop the Horse

"It's a man. He is 20 years old. Both parents are here and handsome." Roy added.

Xiao Fan: "..." He knew very well that his daughter-in-law could accept him so quickly because of his face.

Therefore, he is even more worried.

But Roy was not so cruel enough to make Xiao Fan angry. He almost accepted it when he saw it: "Don't worry, there is no green you. The medicine is bought for money."

"Is that enough money?" Xiao Fan was worried that Roy would have no money to spend, so he immediately struggled to get up. "Iyi, I put all the bonuses in the cabinet in your room this time, which is the unlocked cabinet. Are you... enough?"

He thought that this medicine is so effective that it must be very expensive.

Roy gently pressed him back to bed: "Don't worry, medicine is not expensive, friendly."

But Xiao Fan was still worried. He waywardly didn't want this friendly price: "Yi Yi, no, you'd better give it to the other party at the original price."

Roy didn't dare to scare him more, afraid that he would not take good medicine. He scared him a little and explained it to him, "Don't worry, it's a woman. It's really a friendly price. We can afford it."

Fearing that he would not believe it, Roy said a few more words, "Mr. Ji and my father's medicine were all made by my friend for me."

Xiao Fan's jealousy in his heart subsided.

But at the thought that his daughter-in-law really ignored him, he forcibly returned Loila to his arms.

If it hadn't been for the fear of hurting his long arms and legs, Roy would have kicked him to the ground.

"Yi, I'm wrong. I don't want to be separated from you. Forgive me this time, okay? I just don't want you to suffer with me, Yi..."

Roy smiled a little cynically and crooked the corners of his mouth: "Xiao Fan, why do you know that I can't stand it?" You didn't even try it."

"Yi, how can I bear to make you suffer? I can't even think about it. I feel sad."

"Okay, let me ask you, even if you recover this time, what about the next time? What about this situation next time? You also know that your job is very dangerous. If you get hurt again and really get disabled next time, will you still file for a divorce?"

Xiao Fan was suddenly asked silently. Yes, this time he was lucky. What if he was injured again next time?

"Or, if I'm injured and I want to divorce you, will you agree?" Roy asked.

"No." This question doesn't need to be considered at all. He will never leave her. He won't divorce. He will take care of her for the rest of his life.

"So, let's get divorced. I can't always worry about my life. I wonder if you will divorce me directly because of your injury. Just leave. Don't worry about it anymore." Roy smiled bitterly. It would be really sad.

"You all know that if I want to leave me after I'm injured, why do you think I'm willing to leave you?" Loyton paused and continued, "However, you are about to recover, so..."

Xiao Fan hugged her tightly. He knew that his daughter-in-law said that there was probably no room for reparation, but he just didn't want to let go.

"You can approve the divorce application as soon as possible. I want to get out of here early." After saying that, Roy went straight out of the room.

After lunch, Roy gave Danni to Rhubarb, and then rode out by bike. She was going to deliver the goods today.

Roy rode to the address Huo Yixuan gave her. When she was almost there, she found an empty corner, first hid the bicycle in the space, and then quickly put on an aunt's makeup.