Chapter 106-110

Chapter 106: Now it makes Commander Zhou look like a robbery.

When Xiao Fan and Roy rushed to Commander Zhou's house, Deputy Battalion Commander Xu and Commander Zhou were standing on the balcony smoking. Seeing that everyone was coming, they quickly pinched the smoke and entered the house.

"Sit down." He Qingqing poured tea for Xiao Fan and his wife again.

Commander Zhou came straight to the point: "Xiao Xu found that Dongzi had traces of abuse on his body, so he couldn't help but hit Tian Xiang. Now Tian Xiang is clamoring to sue the leader of the military headquarters. Xiao Xu was worried that he would sue and planned to take Dongzi to my family."

Xiao Fan and Roy's faces showed no shock, as if they had expected it early in the morning.

"Although Master Zhou likes his family, he will not take advantage of the danger of others. If he succeeds Dongzi to my family well, I would be very happy. Now it makes me feel like a robbery."

Roy: "..."

She looked at Xiao Fan. Is this way of speaking to you as soldiers?

"So what does it mean now?" Xiao Fan asked.

"Although I'm angry with Xiao Xu, I can't see him like a black-hearted woman." After saying that, Commander Zhou stared at Deputy Battalion Commander Xu fiercely.

"So, what does it mean now? If Tian Xiangnao goes to the upper leader, what should he do?" After saying that, Xiao Fan turned his head and looked at his daughter-in-law, "Yi, what do you think?"

Although Commander Zhou invited a couple, Lao Xiao asked his daughter-in-law what to do when he opened his mouth. He was still a little sour!

"Where don't you go to the hospital to check your and child's blood type first?" Roy said lightly.

"Sister, what do you mean by that?" Commander Zhou was shocked and couldn't say such words nonsense.

Roy looked at Deputy Commander Xu and explained, "You and Tian Xiang have single eyelids, but Pandi has double eyelids."

"But Dongzi also has double eyelids?" Deputy Battalion Commander Xu didn't think there was any problem at all.

Roy: "..."

But she still asked patiently, "Dongzi's mother should have double eyelids, right?"

Deputy Battalion Commander Xu nodded without hesitation.

"That's right." Roy tried his best to explain in simple words, "Normally speaking, if both husband and wife have single eyelids, the baby born is also single eyelids to a large extent, but it cannot be ruled out that the baby is double eyelids, but this probability is very small, so go to the hospital to check the blood type first, and then make other plans."

If Tian Xiang lets Deputy Battalion Commander Xu happy to be a father, even if this matter comes to the above, there will be no big problem for Deputy Battalion Xu.

After all, Tian Xiang was a full-term girl. If the child was not Deputy Battalion Xu, she would destroy the military marriage. According to the punishment at that time, it was unimaginable.

Commander Zhou seemed to see hope and was happy for Deputy Battalion Xu at once, but after thinking about it, it was a great shame that the man was put on cuckold and couldn't help laughing.

He immediately turned the topic awkwardly: "Sister-in-law, how do you know this?"

"Ah~~......~~" Roy simply turned the 18th corners of the mountain road.

Fortunately, her mind turned quickly, and immediately said, "Dani was not feeling well before. I took her for a physical examination. When waiting for the physical examination report, I heard a single eyelid couple waiting for the blood test report with their daughter with double eyelids. They suspect that their daughter was given birth, and they are worried that 20 years later, there will be a scene of real and fake daughters.