Chapter 111-115

Chapter 111: Sure enough, it's a mother's family. I'll pay as soon as I meet.

After lunch, Roy was leaving. Zhen You was a little reluctant and wanted to stay for a while.

" Grandpa, I'll come to see you in two days."

"Yi, that, why don't you show me your husband?" Zhen Youcai has never seen Xiao Fan yet. He is a little worried about this granddaughter.

He knew that he couldn't stay long. He wanted to meet before he left, and he could leave at ease.

"Well... Well, Xiao Fan didn't return to the army until he was on vacation. He has been a little busy recently. Can't he be busy?" Fortunately, she reacted quickly and found an excuse at once. It didn't sound like an excuse at all.

"Yes, remember to bring it to your grandfather." Zhen Youcai originally wanted to say that he had to check it, but now he is married, and there is nothing left to pray that the other party is a good person.

He also knew that the composition of his granddaughter was not very good, but that was his granddaughter. Naturally, he thought that his granddaughter was the best in the world.

Zhen You just asked Roy to help him back to the house, and then took out a crumpled envelope from the bottom of the chest of drawers, which contained a pile of banknotes, both great unity and woolen bills.

He counted part of it with his trembling hand and handed it to Roy: "I, this is what my grandfather saved for you. This is yours. Put it away quickly. Others will wait for the younger brothers and sisters to come back for them.

If you can't give it to them by yourself, let Yiyi, a sister, keep it first, and you will always have a chance to meet in the future.

Roy: "..." It's really my mother's family. I'll pay as soon as I meet.

"Yi, take it quickly. Grandpa hasn't saved much. Don't think it's less."

Roy took the money with a smile, put it in the pocket of his coat, and patted his pocket with a smile: "Thank you, Grandpa."

Although she smiled relaxedly, she felt heavy in her heart.

"What a good boy, you're still as obedient as when you were a child." Zhen You just touched her head, and the child was still so clever and pleasant.

It's not just Zhen Youcai. Before leaving, Wang Quan gave Roy some money.

Roy: "..." It's really a big family.

"Miss, I'm going out again in two days. Come to accompany the old master when you are free. Now there is one less side..." Wang Quan felt a little uncomfortable. The old man is such a good person, but only one relative accompanied him.

"Uncle Quan, don't worry, I will come to see my grandfather often." Although she is not her own grandfather, for an orphan, she likes this simple family affection very much and treats you well for no purpose.

Even after Roy heard that the original mother Zhen Zhu was picked up halfway by the old master, he was even more awe-respectful to the grandfather.

At that time, he must have not even eaten himself. He was willing to share food to others and take her all the way to escape.

She swore that she must cure Xiaobao. Since the old master likes to pick up the children and go home so much, she must let Xiaobao stay with him all day after he recovers.

Loy returned to the military compound, specially found a place where there was no one, took out a few materials from the space, put them in a sack, and hung them in the back seat of the car.