Chapter 306-315

Chapter 306: Who is this physical fitness with?

Xiao Zhiguo always remembered in his heart that he must not drink more, otherwise it would affect the wedding night.

Unfortunately, his little brothers can't let him go, drinking with him one cup after another. What they don't want, mainly because jealousy makes people look completely unfaced.

Moreover, they will not only drink the groom and lie down today, but also make trouble in the bridal chamber.

Xiao Zhiguo was a cruel person. In order to prevent these people from making trouble in the bridal chamber, he insisted to drink them down first.

Roy didn't want Xiao Xiao to serve her hungover husband on her wedding night. He secretly took out a cup of Jiejiu soup with Lingquan water from the space and asked Xiao Fan to drink it for Xiao Zhiguo.

Since Yin Nanzhou got married, Commander Yin drank more wine. Later, Roy has been cooking some sobering soup and treating diarrhea, which were kept in space in advance, so that he would not be in a hurry when he needed to use it.

I don't know if it's the effect of spiritual spring water or the effect of Jiejiu soup. Anyway, the movement in the new house has not stopped all night.

The village head's daughter-in-law wanted to knock on the door several times, but she was stopped by the village head: "They are young. What are you going to join in the fun?"

"Even if you don't govern the country for your own health, you have to consider his daughter-in-law. It's been a night!"

Although it means that she will have grandchildren immediately, young people can't be unrestrained. The key is that it's been overnight!!!

Finally, the village head persuaded his daughter-in-law to persuade her daughter-in-law.

But when it was about to dawn, the village head himself couldn't sit still and hesitated whether to knock on the door.

Who on earth is this physical fitness?

The next morning, when Xiao Zhiguo got up for breakfast, the village head and his wife looked a little strange.

"In the morning, it was so rich?"

I've never been there before. Is it okay? Is it the new daughter-in-law who passed the door?

The village head said angrily, "This is what your mother bought early in the morning. Put some bowls and bring them in for Xiao Xiao."

Although the village head is old, he still doesn't have the old face to wear his son, so he can only point to the table of blood-replenishing dishes.

Hearing that it was made for his daughter-in-law, Xiao Zhiguo quickly lowered his head and put the dishes in a small bowl, and then went back to the room with a lively manner.

The village head and his daughter-in-law were a little speechless: "..." But what can they say?

It's simply that I can't see it. I went out immediately after breakfast. The village head went to the village to work, and his daughter-in-law went to the field to work.

Xiao Zhaodi is very active in working today. She is usually a person who is always late. She came early this morning and asked for someone very enthusiastically, although others are reluctant to talk to her.

When the village head's daughter-in-law came, everyone else came forward to compliment her:

"Your family's governance is really promising. It's really enviable to marry such a good daughter-in-law as Xiao Xiao."