Chapter 97-98

Chapter 97: Do you still want to call Grandpa Rhubarb?

Roy turned to the policeman: "Sorry, I can't help you solve the case without her cooperation."

The policeman was almost impatient by a mad woman and said coldly, "If you don't cooperate, I have reason to suspect that you haven't lost money at all."

Crazy woman: "..."

Finally, she struggled for a long time and could only agree to cooperate with rhubarb's assisted investigation.

Rhubarb can't wait for her non-cooperation.

Therefore, one person and one dog who dislike each other...

Anyway, rhubarb sniffed the crazy woman's trousers pocket very quickly, and then began to smell and smell the air.

The onlookers were a little nervous and afraid that the dog would bite randomly. What if they were wronged? They sat back in place one by one, and they didn't watch the fun.

As a result, Rhubarb only sniffed twice and targeted the seat behind the woman.

There is a gap between this seat and the backrest, saying whether the novel is big or not.

The rhubarb shouted "wow" to Roy twice. Roy turned to the police and said to the police, "He said that the money was in it."

The policeman: "..." Although he was a little speechless, he could not discourage the dog, so he immediately asked the female policewoman to call the repair master.

The crazy woman's seat is the last row against the wall, and there is a very narrow gap behind it. Maybe the money may fall in it.

"How could my money fall here? I put it in nylon socks. Not only did I get a dead knot, but also sew it in my pocket to test." Anyway, crazy women say they don't believe anything.

The policeman also doubted the letter at this moment, but he still insisted on letting the repairman come.

At this time, Roy wiped Daniel's face and asked Xiao Fan to get hot water to soak a pot of milk powder for her.

In an instant, the smell of milk overflowed, and the little boy couldn't help licking his lips.

Coincidentally, when she was seen by the girl who had been staring at him silently, she immediately handed the bottle over: "Brother, drink, milk, delicious."

The little boy took a step back, but was still cursed by a crazy woman: "Why can't you die?"

Roy knows very well that if they help the little boy today, when he comes home, it may be more difficult to wait for him.

Therefore, when the old lady couldn't help but ask for help, she was stopped by Roy.

When the old lady saw her shaking her head, she immediately understood that unless they could completely save the little boy now, it would be a burden for him.

Therefore, the old lady could only turn her head and no longer look at the little boy, afraid that the more she looked at her, the more heart would be.

Soon, the repairman came and brought special tools.

The whole process was indeed a little long, but finally the back of the chair could move a little angle.

The policeman asked the little boy to reach in and touch it. His hands were long and thin. If something really fell inside, he should be able to touch it.

Sure enough, the little boy is exactly one by one.

The crazy woman couldn't hang on her face, but she soon found the blame bearer and covered her face at the little boy and scolded: "Isn't you, you, right? You deliberately threw the money in."