Chapter 131-135

Chapter 131: After finding your sister, will you start to collapse?

Yin Nanzhou came all the way to Tan Shurui's office. There was no one else in it. Just enough, he could talk about some private things.

"What's the matter?" Seeing that Yin Nanzhou looked nervous, Tan Shurui thought something had happened. After all, he has always been very steady.

Yin Nanzhou sat directly opposite him and was in a heavy mood: "I just saw Xiao Fan's wife."

Tan Shurui looked at the seemingly unlovable man opposite him and said solemnly, "Although you are single now, Xiao Fan is not easy to mess with. Don't think about her daughter-in-law..."

"Tan, Shu, Rui!"

Tan Shurui smiled rudely, "..." Isn't this what he said at that time? What, just such a double standard?

Yin Nanzhou was too lazy to talk nonsense with him anymore and said bluntly, "I saw Nanzhi today."

"Where is it?" Tan Shurui became serious at once.

"Military compound." Yin Nanzhou is finally calmer at this moment. If Roy is really Nanzhi, then Nanzhi is there. It's very close to him and can't run away.

"What a coincidence?" Tan Shurui was a little surprised that there would be such a coincidence, "Tell me about it."

"Xiao Fan's wife."

Tan Shurui suddenly realized, but immediately joked rudely, "I said that Roy looked like Shen Man, and you kept denying it. If you were not so resolute, I would have taken you to have a look."

"It's not too late now." He said in a low voice, "Isn't it?" Shu Rui."

"So what we need to do now is to confirm whether Roy is Nanzhi?"

Yin Nanzhou nodded, but he was a little anxious inexplicably: "Although I'm sure that she must be Nanzhou, for the sake of insurance, we still have to confirm it again."

He suddenly turned his words and said disdainfully, "However, there is something more important to do now."

"What's the matter?"

Yin Nanzhou gritted his teeth and said, "Cake up those who have bullied Nanzhi!" I don't know if my sister can have that much resentment for his excellent performance in the future. She just looked at his eyes, which really hurt him.

...

Xiao Fan didn't want Roy to remember unhappy things. He just hoped that his daughter-in-law would always be happy, so he excused that there was still a bicycle at home. In the future, he could ride with her. Xiao Xiao rode with Da Ni, and the whole family could go out together.

Roy couldn't stand him, mainly because Xiao Xiao also supported buying another bicycle. Every time her sister-in-law went out, she and Danni really wanted to go out to play with her.

Even rhubarb is supported by Wangwang.

So the two rode out of the door.

Not long after leaving the military compound, Xiao Fan pretended to be extremely annoyed expression, "Oh, I actually forgot to wear gloves".

Roy didn't want to expose him, so he took off his gloves: "You can use mine. It may be a little small."

Xiao Fan was still secretly complacent, and he knew that his daughter-in-law would love him, so he would also feel sorry for his daughter-in-law.

He stepped on the ground with half of his feet, grabbed his daughter-in-law's hand, and inserted it into his pocket.

Roy: "..." Oh! Wait here!