Chapter 41-42

Chapter 41: The Upcoming Family

"Grandpa and grandma, why don't you stay with us for a few days?" Roy looked at Uncle Xiao and aunt who were quarreling outside and sighed.

Uncle Xiao's mother is really self-inflicted, but she still makes the old couple unhappy.

"Loy, we're fine. You go home and live your little life at ease." Grandma Xiao can't rest assured that she will leave at this time.

"Grandma?" Xiao Xiao was so worried that she was about to cry. She grabbed Grandma Xiao's hand and refused to let it go. "Go back and stay with us for a few days. I'll come back when the matter of the uncle's house is dealt with."

It is impossible for the Xiao family to leave at this time. They are worried about Uncle Xiao and their grandchildren.

Even if the result is clearly in front of them, it is impossible for the old couple to put it down. After all, Xiao Guoqing has been holding in their hands since childhood, and it hurts all the way.

That's how kind people are. They can't be cruel.

Finally, Roy and Xiao Xiao also persuaded them, but they still failed to persuade the old couple, and they in turn advised them to go home early.

Therefore, Roy and Xiao Xiao could only take Danni home.

The yard is still the curse of Uncle Xiao and the crying of Uncle Xiao.

The two eldest daughters were probably pissed off by Uncle Xiao's mother. They left long ago and returned to their mother-in-law's house.

The onlookers also left, leaving Xiao Guoqing, who was nestled in the corner, and Xiao Zhaodi like an outsider, in the yard.

When Roy and others came out of the yard, Xiao Zhaodi suddenly followed, grabbed Roy's sleeve and pulled her face aggrievedly: "Sister-in-law, can I stay at your house for a few days?"

"What, I'm afraid?" Roy raised his eyebrows.

Xiao Zhaodi thought Roy was caring about her, so she immediately played: "Well, sister-in-law, I'm so scared."

Roy rolled his eyes and said coldly, "Xiao Guoqing is not the fact that Uncle Xiao's biological son. Isn't it the first to spread it?" Do you know you're afraid of this?"

Xiao Xiao: "..."

Xiao Zhaodi was first shocked, and then immediately returned to her original grievances: "Sister-in-law, what do you mean?"

Roy looks like I have seen through you. Don't pretend anymore: "Oh, I was not sure, but now it's sure."

Xiao Zhaodi was not a good stubble. Suddenly, she changed her face: "Well, if you don't want me to live in your house, just say it directly. Why do you have to diverge the topic?"

"Oh, I'll tell you directly. I just don't want you to live in my house." Roy is not afraid and is straightforward.

Xiao Zhaodi: "You..."

Xiao Xiao was dumbfounded. What did she just hear?

For a moment, she couldn't help asking directly, "Xiao Guoqing is your brother. Why did you do this?"

Xiao Zhaodi looked at Xiao Xiao like a fool, and Roy also looked at Xiao Xiao like a fool.

Xiao Xiao: "..." But she really doesn't understand!

Before she could continue to ask, Xiao Guoqing had rushed up.

He and Xiao Zhaodi really came out of the same mother's womb. They both wanted to go together and wanted to take refuge in Roy's house.