Chapter 216-220

Chapter 216: Xiao Xiao's first sight when she saw Xiao Zhiguo was habitual retreat.

"Don't worry, it's a woman." Finally, Roy added, "Xiao Fan has asked all the questions you are worried about." Therefore, there is no need to re-examine it.

Yin Nanzhou smiled. Isn't he worried that Xiao Fan would be jealous?

Xiao Fan is jealous at first glance. Although he is sometimes unhappy with Xiao Fan, he still doesn't want his sister to have any misunderstanding with Xiao Fan.

Yin Nanzhou and Roy sat by the flower bed for a long time. Although he didn't say anything, Yin Nanzhou just felt that he and his sister were much closer.

It was not until Xiao Wang came to push Yin Nanzhou back to the doctor's office that Roy pulled Da Ni upstairs.

The doctors were all very excited. What's wrong with this recently? The patients who were declared unhelpable by them one by them recovered one by one, making them completely authoritative.

"Director Yin, judging from the examination results, your leg has recovered very well. As long as you raise it for another month, you will definitely recover to the past and will not have any impact on your actions." The doctor even wanted to say that Yin Nanzhou's legs might be more flexible than before, but he didn't dare to promise it.

"Thank you." Yin Nanzhou had lost his just misconversion, and he calmly thanked the doctor.

He knew very well that what he should be most grateful for was his sister and her mysterious friend.

When Xiao Wang and Xiao Zhiguo sent Yin Nanzhou home, Xiao Xiao just came home from school. The first time she saw Xiao Zhiguo was habitual retreat.

Xiao Zhiguo: "..."

Yin Nanzhou: "..."

That day, after listening to Roy talk about Xiao Zhiguo jumping into the lake to save people because of Xiao Xiao, Yin Nanzhou kept it in mind and asked Xiao Zhiguo to send him something when Xiao Wang couldn't get rid of it.

Yin Nanzhou originally wanted the beauty of adulthood, but it seemed to be unrequitivistic!

Or, it may be more tragic than lovesickness.

When Roy saw Xiao Xiaoxiao's exaggerated reaction, she almost laughed on the spot. What Xiao Zhiguo had done to Xiao Xiao, which made her afraid of this.

Xiao Zhiguo himself was also very embarrassed. Before he opened his mouth, the man hid back in fear!

On the way back to the team, Xiao Wang drove, and Xiao Zhiguo sat in the co-pilot's position boredomed.

"I said governing the country. Did you bully the girl of Vice Head Xiao when you were in Xiaojia Village? Why did people hide as soon as they saw you?" Xiao Wang's gossip question.

Xiao Zhiguo: "..."

Has he bullied her? It seems that there is no! At most, it's just a few words to tease her.

"You boy, don't you like the girl of Deputy Head Xiao?" Xiao Wang has a human face.

"No, nothing happened." Xiao Zhiguo turned red around his neck and denied it, "Brother Wang, don't talk nonsense."

Xiao Wang: "..." I'm helping you!!!

Forget it, I don't know the hearts of the people, and I'm lonely...

Yin Nanzhou was settled in the hall by Xiao Wang. He looked at Xiao Xiao, who was busy before, and suddenly wondered, "Xiao Xiao, has that Xiao Zhiguo bullied you before?"