Chapter 27-28

Chapter 27: Only when you cultivate the hook will not dislike the poor and love the rich

Da Ni was tired of playing with rhubarb, so she lay directly on Rhubarb's back to sleep. Rhubarb didn't dare to move at all, so she was afraid of hitting the little master.

Seeing such a clever and sensible rhubarb, Roy couldn't help getting him a chicken leg and meal, and still strengthened the password before eating.

In this era, keeping pets is not as exquisite as in future generations. Basically, what the owner eats and what pets follow.

Of course, this is a family in good condition.

If the conditions at home are ordinary, the dog can only eat leftovers.

Of course, Xiugou will not dislike the poor and love the rich. They can eat whatever the master feeds them.

After the pots were finished, Roy began to prepare today's dinner: leek pork dumplings and leek boxes.

After washing the leek, it is directly made into a medium size with a cooking machine. The dumpling wrapper and box wrappers are pressed by a cooking machine. The dumpling wrappers are made of medium skins, and the largest size of the box skin is selected.

Roy only put 2 taels of pork for leek pork dumplings, because considering that he will send some to the Xiao family in the evening, Xiao Xiao will bring some for lunch at noon tomorrow. If there is too much meat, it will only be troublesome.

Loe was looking forward to the Spring Festival in the orphanage when she was a child. Every time the dean's mother organized everyone to make dumplings. Although it was not a special food, Roy just liked the atmosphere of everyone talking and laughing together.

Dumpling is very easy to finish, and the filling of the leek box is a little troublesome.

Roy first fryed 4 eggs in an iron pan, which was completely non-stick. This time, the pan was very successful.

When the eggs were cooled, she added the leeks mixed with oil, and then added a little five-spice powder, shrimp skin, minced ginger, sesame oil, etc.

After both fillings were ready, Roy took out two piles of dough out of the space.

The kitchen is a little small. Roy plans to make a leek box first. When the dumplings are served at dinner, he will eat as many packs, otherwise there is no place to put them now.

As soon as Xiao Xiao got home, she was shocked by the rhubarb in the yard and screamed for help at the gate of the courtyard, "Sister-in-law, help me, sister-in-law..."

After Roy hurried out, he saw Xiao Xiao hanging on the door of the courtyard and rhubarb squatting at the door.

She immediately came forward to save Xiao Xiao: "This is the new member I just brought back today, Rhubarb. He will live with us in the future."

Xiao Xiao: "..." Can you refuse? She is really scared!

"Don't be afraid, it doesn't bite." Roy grabbed Xiao Xiao's hand and touched it gently on the rhubarb head.

Rhubarb also shook his tail cooperatively.

Roy: "From now on, Rhubarb will be responsible for taking care of the nursing home, and you will be responsible for studying hard."

"What about your sister-in-law?"

"I... I'm responsible for the beauty!"

Xiao Xiao: "..."

Rhubarb knew that Xiao Xiao was afraid of it, so she had been far away from her. When Dani woke up, she leaned in to play with Dani.

"Sister-in-law, rhubarb, looks very smart... look like you." Xiao Xiao said embarrassedly.