Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Hoarding Materials

Before going to bed, Roy went into the space to check and found that all the materials were neatly placed in the warehouse.

Yesterday, it was still a crop field for seedlings. It has grown to her knees, and it is estimated that it will mature in a few days.

Roy once again sighed about the power of the space. The supporting actress had such an unbelievable space, but in the end she became cannon fodder. I don't know if it was the supporting actress's wisdom or the author's wisdom.

The next morning, Roy drove a pickup truck to pick up breakfast. After all of them were put into the space, she sat down and ate some cushions.

Before going to bed yesterday, she had made today's procurement plan. She will go to the factory to buy cloth or something later. In a town in the suburbs, it's a little far away and she has to drive a three-hour car.

Before Roy left, he contacted the printing and dyeing factory in the town. As soon as he arrived, someone received it, and then followed the person in charge to see the goods.

There are cloths of all kinds of materials, but... great, maybe not suitable for that era.

Roy planned to secretly do some small business as soon as he crossed the past, so he tried to buy something in line with that era.

It will take more than ten or twenty years for everyone to buy it. If she hoards it now, she will have to wait for a long time to sell them.

The person in charge of the printing and dyeing factory looked at Roy's hesitant appearance and asked, "Miss Luo, the price can be discussed slowly, as long as you order enough."

"It's not a price problem." Roy shook his head with a smile, "Do you have that kind of outdated cotton cloth in your factory?"

The person in charge immediately lit up and nodded repeatedly, "Yes, come with me." The warehouse of the printing and dyeing factory is full of unsalable cotton cloth, which has been put there for several years and has not been disposed of yet.

Roy followed the person in charge to the warehouse in the corner. Isn't this the cotton cloth she wanted? It was red and green, with peony flowers, chrysanthemums, peach blossoms and apricot flowers...

"I just want this. Do you still have it? How much do I want?"

The person in charge was also very excited: "That's great. Since Miss Luo is so sincere, I will give you the cost price."

In fact, even if it is a loss-making sale, the person in charge is willing to occupy more space than piled up in the warehouse, and the warehouse has to pay the warehousing management fee.

Next, the person in charge took Roy to see the cloth in several other warehouses, which were all outdated styles. Roy was very satisfied and accepted all the orders.

In the end, a total of 390,000 yuan was spent on cloth.

Because there are too many things, the pickup truck is not small at all, so Roy can only give the address of the suburban villa to the person in charge and ask the other party to arrange the delivery tomorrow morning.

Originally, there was an extra charge for door-to-door delivery, but Roy is now in the eyes of the person in charge, he is a super kind receiver, so he waved his hand and delivered free delivery tomorrow morning.

After Roy paid the money, he took a truckload of goods home.

Before getting out of the car, she went to the gatekeeper of the community to pick up the express.