Chapter 276-280

Chapter 276: Jinwu Zangjiao

Commander He and his wife lived in the courtyard of the Luo family for a whole week. During the day, Commander He went to the army, and his wife followed Zhen Zhu to wander in the capital.

Finally, on the day of leaving the capital, the Luo family came to the railway station to see Junjun Commander He and his wife, and Yin Nanzhou also came.

How could Commander He and his wife not understand the meaning of Commander Yin? They just wanted his daughter to be his daughter-in-law, but Captain He had no good impression of the Yin family because of Shen Man and Nan Die.

Fortunately, Yin Nanzhou did not show any feelings for He Fanghua except for his friends, which made Commander He and his wife feel much more at ease.

After sending the people away, the Luo family was driven home by Huo Yixuan, and Yin Nanzhou was still responsible for sending He Fanghua back to school.

Just right, Roy had only one class this afternoon. Yin Nanzhou knew his sister's schedule very well. After he parked his car at the school gate, he got out of the car with He Fanghua.

"Director Yin, you, you don't have to send me to my dormitory in person." He Fanghua said embarrassedly.

Yin Nanzhou: "..." If he said that he was just picking up his sister, would it make He Fanghua more embarrassed?

"No, it's okay. Anyway, I'm not busy. I'm on vacation today."

Finally, in order not to embarrass He Fanghua, Yin Nanzhou did not explain.

Seeing his persistence, He Fanghua was embarrassed to refuse again. Fearing that he would refute the goodwill of the other party, he could only nod and agree.

Therefore, the two walked silently all the way to He Fanghua's dormitory building, which attracted a lot of attention along the way.

Yin Nanzhou was wearing a military uniform today, and his whole body was more straight and handsome.

When he sent He Fanghua downstairs of the dormitory, he happened to meet several of He Fanghua's roommates, and the roommates were stunned.

"Then I'll go first. If you need any help, tell Yiyi and let her tell me." When Yin Nanzhou speaks, his voice is very gentle and very intoxicating.

However, He Fanghua is still unenlightened, and he only thinks about his studies.

She nodded randomly: "I know. Thank you, Commander Yin."

Yin Nanzhou sent someone, politely told him, and then went to find his sister.

As soon as the waiters left, He Fanghua's roommates immediately gathered around. Although they would not rob men with He Fanghua, it was okay to say a few strange and disgusting people out of jealousy.

I heard one of the girls say yinyin and yang, "Fanghua, you can have a snack. Nowadays, men are thinking about taking shortcuts."

He Fanghua: "Who? Who wants to take a shortcut?"

Seeing that He Fanghua was unenlightened, another roommate could only explain, "Your father is the military commander. If he is a regiment leader, he will naturally have some other thoughts."

He Fanghua: "..."

"Ah, you are just too kind. We will tell you this for your own good. If it were for others, we will talk too much."

He Fanghua: "..." Although she is a little stupid, she is not so stupid!

She didn't want to reveal Yin Nanzhou's identity, so she said lightly, "Thank you for your concern. Commander Yin is not such a person." After saying that, I wanted to walk back to the dormitory quickly.