Chapter 246-250

Chapter 246: Is it too late to start bartering now?

After welcoming all the guests, Xiao Fan took Roy back to the main table and was ready to start toasting to the table.

The two began at the main table. The first was toast to the old master, followed by the second elder of the Xiao family, then Father Luo and Zhen Zhu, then Ji Lao and Jiang Yao, and finally Commander Yin.

When Ji Lao and Jiang Yao heard Roy call them "Dad Ji" and "Mother Jiang" again, they were called comfortable.

Xiao Fan was a little worried. Mr. Ji took the initiative to say, "You are just like a girl. You usually call us Uncle Ji and Aunt Jiang, but you have to call us Father Ji and Mother Jiang during the Spring Festival."

Xiao Fan immediately answered obediently: "Dad Ji, mother Jiang."

Not only are Mr. Ji and Jiang Yao very happy, but the old master are also very happy. Commander Yin should not be able to laugh at this table, but he is afraid that the clown will be himself later.

Sure enough, when he finally arrived at Commander Yin, Xiao Fan actually shouted first, "Commander Yin."

Commander Yin was almost pissed off.

Xiao Fan was careful. Why didn't Commander Yin know? He was just worried that his daughter-in-law would not call "Dad", so he hurriedly called "Commander Yin" first so that his daughter-in-law could shout with him.

The dog is still his dog!

Just when Xiao Fan felt that he was about to be targeted by Commander Yin, Roy finally shouted "Dad". Commander Yin was so excited that he almost cried on the spot.

As soon as Xiao Fan heard his daughter-in-law shouted "Dad", he had to change his mouth quickly, so he shouted respectfully and said, "Dad."

As a result, Commander Yin is not rare at all. It's too late!

He also said arrogantly, "Xiao Fan, you'd better call me Commander Yin."

Xiao Fan: "..."

Yin Nanzhou at the table next to him was also very excited. His sister called her father, and the next one was to call his brother!

Even, he kept urging: Come here, come here, come here!

Finally, when Xiao Fan led Roy to the table, he was instantly dumbfounded.

There are a maximum of 12 people per table in the canteen. Good boy, this table is actually crowded with 15 people!

Wang Quan took Dongzi and Xiaobao, followed by He's mother and Huo Yixuan, and then Xiao Xiao took Luo Shan and Lor.

Hey, Danni?

Oh, Dani ran to Commander Tan's table. She is very angry with Dongzi now, because Dongzi ignores her. No matter how much she teass Dongzi and how she pleases Dongzi, Dongzi is indifferent.

In fact, Dongzi now ignores nothing but accepting Wang Quan and Xiaobao's proximity.

Xiaojun has become good friends with Lorra, and the two sit directly next to each other, next to Aunt Xiao and uncle.

Next to them are Xiao Zhiguo and Yin Nanzhou. Roy and Xiao Fan are very grateful to the village head, so Xiao Zhiguo was invited to the banquet today.

Yin Nanzhou also liked Xiao Zhiguo very much, so he directly squeezed him to the table.

Uncle Xiao and Xiao Zhaodi were obviously very unpopular. They barely squeezed half of their bodies on the table.

Other tables are not empty, but Uncle Xiao's father and daughter each have their own careful thinking.