Chapter 33-34

Chapter 33: Take your time...

Roy himself was busy in the kitchen and sent two girls to wash potatoes and cut them in the yard.

She took out steamed buns, tofu, leeks, shiitake mushrooms, and a small piece of mutton from the space.

About one skewer of mutton can be eaten per person. If there are more, it is estimated that they will be educated by the old couple.

Anyway, roasted vegetables are delicious!

Roy showed the two girls how to string things into strings. When the two understood, she went back to the kitchen to get seasonings.

When everything is ready, open it!

Grandpa Xiao's barbecue oven is very easy. The length of the bamboo stick is just right, and it can be firmly put in the middle of the oven.

Roy took a copy of Xiao Xiao's abandoned draft book and caught fire.

Everyone else looked at her in a daze. How could they believe that this food was delicious?

Of course, except for Xiao Xiao, she now absolutely believes in and supports Roy's cooking skills.

Uncle Xiao's mother's house just cooked dinner.

Seeing that there were only four rice bowls on the table, Uncle Xiao did not understand, "Why do you take two less bowls?" After saying that, let Xiao Zhaodi get two more.

"No, they went to deliver something to the capitalist. They should not come back for dinner." Uncle Xiao's mother tongue is very acidic.

Every time the two old guys went to deliver something to the little bitch, they went home after dinner. Every time they went home, they smelled of big fish and meat, and they never saw the little bitch invite them to dinner. There were no elders at all.

Yes, there is no adult's rules at home, but a little bitch with a wolf's heart!

Uncle Xiao was also a little unhappy. He knew that his parents went to his nephew's house to eat delicious food.

Thinking of the last leek pork dumplings, he began to drool and just ate one. But as long as you think of that taste, you still want to eat...

Roy roasted a bunch of mutton for each person first. Grandpa Xiao and Grandma Xiao were reluctant to eat it. They wanted to give it to Roy and Xiao Xiao. In the end, he couldn't resist his eldest granddaughter, so they could only eat it bad.

"Were, is this mutton?" Grandpa Xiao

"Yes, I skewered it with Sister Su Nian. I promise, it's definitely mutton." Xiao Xiao frowned and answered seriously.

"I thought it was Tang monk's meat!"

Roy: "..."

Grandpa, it's a little cold!

Others laughed by Grandpa Xiao. This mutton kebab is really delicious, but unfortunately everyone has only one skewer.

Roy then baked steamed bun slices and potatoes. Although steamed buns are not cheap, they must be cheaper than meat.

The Xiao family no longer had to be restrained, and they didn't need Roy to greet them. When they were roasted, they took the initiative to pick them up and eat.

It's also... It's so delicious. It's fragrant, crispy and sprinkled with cumin.

Su Nian ate a baked steamed bun sprinkled with chili noodles and burst into tears, but she couldn't stop. The more spicy it was, the more I wanted to eat it.