Chapter 11-12

Chapter 11: Some of you are crying

The industrial vouchers issued by the people are much less than grain tickets.

And some families really need to buy these things to get married, and they will secretly spend money from others to buy coupons at a high price. It is also possible to buy them for three or five yuan. The key is that they can't buy them yet.

If Lin Wu hadn't given Roy a pile of tickets, she would have gone to the black market to collect it at a high price.

When the two big and one people came to the corner of the supply and marketing agency where bicycles were placed, a girl about the same age as Roy was dusting her with chicken feathers. Seeing someone shopping, she immediately greeted in enthusiastically.

"Comrade, we want to see bicycles." Roy Road.

The little girl was very enthusiastic and immediately asked, "Is it riding by herself?" At present, there are two models, one is 28 inches and the other is 26 inches. If it is a girl riding, you can buy 26 inches.

Roy pointed to several bicycles in front of him and asked, "Xiao Xiao, which one do you like?"

Xiao Xiao was stunned. Let her pick it out?

"Sister-in-law, I don't understand this. You'd better choose it." She waved her hand repeatedly and couldn't help retreating involuntarily.

In Roy's eyes, there is no difference between the bicycles in front of him. They are all the same.

Therefore, she asked Xiao Xiao to choose and choose the style she liked to buy.

The little girl from the supply and marketing agency went to work on the first day today and was very positive and enthusiastic: "At present, there are two bicycles, permanent license plates and Phoenix brands. Many students in the city like to buy permanent brands, and factory workers like to buy Phoenix brands."

Roy: "..." Is there such a saying?

However, Xiao Xiao was immediately moved. She pointed to the permanent bicycle: "Sister-in-law, this car is good." While saying that, he stretched out his hand to touch the cushion.

"Don't touch it around." Suddenly, Xiao Xiao's hand was patted open, which scared her to the spot.

Roy was also excited by this cold voice.

"Sister Wang, they are here to see bicycles." The little girl from the supply and marketing agency explained.

"Just look at it. Don't touch it. Can you afford to touch it?" Sister Wang looked up and down at Xiao Xiao, and her eyes were full of despised her.

Xiao Xiao suddenly became unconfident. Indeed, her clothes were patched, and her back was carried with a basket. At first glance, she came from the countryside.

She blushed and retreated to Roy in awkwardness.

The little girl of the supply and marketing agency was also very embarrassed. She was said by Sister Wang on her first day at work and was stunned: So, can't she touch it without paying?

Roy was too lazy to talk nonsense to Sister Wang and said directly to the little girl, "My sister-in-law likes permanent brands. I like Phoenix. In this case, just buy one brand. It costs 26 inches." Her tone was faint and there were no ups and downs.

Xiao Xiao: "..." My sister-in-law was too calm, but she didn't dare to stop her. She was afraid that her sister-in-law would say that she was a capitalist lady and had money in her pocket.

Forget it, as long as your sister-in-law is happy!

Sister Wang and the little girl opposite were stunned. On the first day, the little girl came to work and sold two bicycles. Although there was no commission at this time, she always had a sense of accomplishment.