Chapter 116-120

Chapter 116: It sounds old and unintenient

What does a woman brought back from outside sound like she is old and unscrupulous!

They are serious couples who have obtained the certificate! The legal one!

She is still looking forward to slapping her buttocks and leaving without the bondage of that certificate.

But Roy didn't bother to care about Xiao Fan's wild bees and butterflies. She just wanted to get until Xiao Fan agreed to divorce and then start a business.

"What, I'm afraid?" Women are simply arrogant.

Roy knew that there was no crime that she, a capitalist, could not have hidden dragons and crouching tigers in the military compound, although Ji Lao asked her to find Uncle Qi.

But in order to tear up such a small thing at her daughter's family, she went to trouble the boss, and she disliked the price.

Roy wanted to bypass two neuropaths, but the arrogant woman didn't give up, but she didn't let her leave and pulled Roy's bicycle. Of course, she couldn't stand it!

"Comrade, I don't know where I got you off? I'll take my way well. Are you so fat that you want to occupy the whole road or something?"

"You!" The arrogant woman was poked at once. She thought her whole body was perfect, that is, she was a little fatter.

But if the other party speaks so bluntly, it is the other party's wrong.

She looked at the proud woman beside her and flattered her, "Manman, this bitch scolded me. Why don't you arrest her directly?"

Roy: "..." Manman, Shen Man? Sure enough, the enemy's road is narrow.

"Shen Man, right? To tell you the truth, I really don't like Xiao Fan. If you can let him take the initiative to divorce, I can pack up and leave immediately. Roy looked like a good persuasion.

Shen Man was not only unhappy, but also very angry: "Are you bitch, are you showing off to me?"

Roy: "..." It turns out that Shen Man is insane. Which word is she showing off?

Shen Man didn't buy it at all, and said viciously, "Don't think you would forgive you if you say that. I will definitely let Xiao Fan know that only I am qualified to marry her."

Roy: "..." OK, it's okay. If you talk too much to such a fool who can't understand people, it will only make her look stupid.

"I know. Can I go?"

She said casually and relaxed, but she made Shen Man and the arrogant woman very angry.

After waiting for the crowd to leave, the arrogant woman quickly coaxed, "Manman, don't be angry. Sooner or later, Xiao Fan will know that you are good."

She seemed to have insight into everything, and God mysteriously said, "Do you think that the woman just now looks a little like you?"

Shen Man was immediately very angry and his voice was much louder: "Gu Juan, what do you mean? Are you scolding me for being ugly?"

"Manman, my good Manman, you are a flower in our capital. How can you be ugly?" The woman named Gu Juan said and put Shen Man with her crotch. "Relieve down first and listen to me slowly."

Shen Man is patient. She wants to see what Gu Juan can fart.

"I want to say that Xiao Fan is absolutely interested in you, but it's just because of your identity. I dare not climb high." Gu Juan stared at Shen Man's face and continued to say, "I can see that the reason why Xiao Fan married that woman is that she likes her three points like you. Find a double to go home."