Chapter 261-265

Chapter 261: Severe Schizophrenia

At lunchtime, Moki came to Loy for lunch.

Moki teaches English at school. Her office is on the floor downstairs of Roy, and the two are very close.

When Moqi appeared at the door of the office of the math group, almost all the teachers greeted her. Only a few people were flattering, and most of the teachers were so polite to Mr. Moki because of her good personality and outstanding business.

Mr. Lin seemed to be still a little unsatisfied. When Roy left, he actually told him, "Mr. Luo, remember to come back early after lunch."

People who don't know think Mr. Lin is so strict.

Roy nodded with a smile, and then left with Moki.

After the waiter left, the Mr. Ma with Mao Jing couldn't help sighing, "Sure enough, the family of the commander's family only plays with the commander's family."

Most of the other people familiar with the matter smiled kindly, and those who did not know were embarrassed to ask more questions, but some people who did not know, such as Mao Jing, couldn't help asking, "Mr. Ma, what do you mean by that just now?"

Mr. Ma said in a low voice, "You don't know yet. Mr. Mo Qi is the daughter-in-law of the commander's family."

Although he speaks in a loud voice, everyone in the office can hear it clearly. After all, everyone likes to listen to gossip. When Mr. Zhou opened his mouth, the people who were still talking couldn't help quieting down.

Mao Jing: "..." Well, it's the commander's daughter-in-law, and she is also a friend of his daughter-in-law!

But before she finished comforting herself, Mr. Ma said again, "But Mr. Roy comes more. She is the daughter of another commander."

After Mao Jing lowered her head and meditated for a moment, she suddenly retorted, "No, I haven't heard of a commander surnamed Luo in the capital."

Mr. Ma looked like I was lying to you. He said a little unhappy, "This is confirmed by the son of Brigade Huang himself. Mr. Roy is not only the daughter of the commander, but also the goddaughter of a big man above."

Mao Jing was immediately a little unconvinced and even wanted to argue with Mr. Ma, but after thinking about it, forget it. She had to expose Roy's little trick in person.

No wonder she opened the back door to enter the school by pretending to be the commander's daughter.

Mao Jing took advantage of lunchtime to go to the office of the vice principal. She must tell the vice principal about Roy pretending to be the commander's family.

At this time, Roy was hiding in the space with Moki, and even warmed the bottled milk tea for one and a half cups.

The lunch break was not long. After hurriedly eating lunch, they went back to the office.

As soon as Roy entered the door, she saw Mao Jing sitting in her position with an annoyed face. After seeing Roy, she looked even more nervous.

Seeing that Roy was finally back, Mr. Lin quickly waved to her, "Mr. Roy, come and have a look. This is a paper I just released yesterday. After you went to dinner, I adjusted it again."

Mao Jing, who came back from the office of the vice principal, wanted to find an opportunity to apologize to Roy, but she couldn't find a chance at all. Roy has always been occupied by Mr. Lin.

Just when Mao Jing had just gone to the vice principal with a confident face, she didn't expect to be complained by the vice principal. He was almost implicated by Mao Jing. If it hadn't been for the wronged man of the Mao Jing family, he would have driven away the provocative woman.