Chapter 206-210

Chapter 206: Xiao Fan came back from the front line intact.

Roy couldn't laugh or cry: "Do you like Tan Shurui?"

"Yes, I just like his face." Mo Qi shook her head, "I don't know. That's why I refused, but I regret it when I came back."

"What's Tan Shurui's reaction?" Roy's gossip fire is burning.

Mo Qi complained angrily, "What can he react? He is like Zhouzhou. When have you seen the reaction on both faces?"

Roy couldn't help laughing and nodded to agree and said, "Yes, they are all cold and domineering."

"You're still laughing. Can you help me figure it out?" Moki is crazy now.

She struggled, "Do you think if the original owner comes back, will she remarry Tan Shurui? If I don't remarry Tan Shurui, will I let Zhouzhou have no maternal love? But if we have no feelings after I remarry Tan Shurui, will it have a greater impact on Zhouzhou?"

Roy can only comfort her with a hard scalp: "The boat is naturally straight to the bridge, naturally straight..."

Mo Qi looked at Roy and said insincerely, "Thank you. Forget it. I'd better consult Xiaobao!" He is equivalent to half an emotional expert.

Roy: "..."

She couldn't give advice to Mo Qi, so she could only replenish her. Not only filled her water tank with spiritual spring water, but also gave her a lot of space to produce vegetables.

Although Moqi prefers meat, vegetables are more explainable. Her statement to the Mo family is that these are all vegetables grown in Roy's own yard.

After coming out of Mo Qi's house, Roy went to the old master's house again to meet Huo Yixuan by chance, but it was not until the evening that Huo Yixuan finished going home.

After Loy set the delivery time with him, he took Danni back to her home.

In the next few days, Roy first took an ordinary nourishing recipe for He Qingqing and asked her to eat it first.

Then, she asked He Qingqing to come home to try her new dishes. Of course, they were all failed dark dishes.

But He Qingqing is very sincere in this regard. No matter how bad it is, she will finish the small dish that Roy gave her and encourage Roy to continue to work hard.

It is because of this that Roy found an opportunity to take medicine for He Qingqing and replace it with someone else. Maybe the first bite is not delicious, so he just don't eat it.

But He Qingqing was afraid of hitting Roy's enthusiasm. She ate all the dishes she had added medicine every time. No matter how bad it was, she would only smile and said, "It seems that it's a little bitter?"

Roy pretended that he couldn't eat it every time and frowned and asked, "Ah~~~ No, how come? Really?"

Half a month has passed like this. He Qingqing is not as depressed as she first came back from Haishi. She can even calmly send Dongzi's previous clothes and the spring-friendly clothes she made for Dongzi to Xu Lianchang's hometown.

Although she always said:

"As long as they are good to Dongzi."

"They are Dongzi's relatives, and they will definitely be good to Dongzi."

"Dongzi is so obedient that everyone will like him."

"Dongzi is smart. If he doesn't live well, he will definitely contact us..."

But Roy knew that He Qingqing could never let go.

Yes, if someone suddenly takes Danni away from her life, she will not be let go.