Chapter 95-96

Chapter 95: A Huge amount of 2,000 yuan

The mad woman lost a total of 163 yuan, including 16 great unity, and the rest were woolen tickets.

The old lady's luggage is relatively small. She first opened her luggage and asked the police to check it.

When the police opened her sack, it was full of potatoes, cabbage, carrots and white radishes grown by themselves...

There was nothing suspicious in the sack. The policeman specially found a female policewoman to search the old lady, and then rummaged out something wrapped in a handkerchief in the inner pocket of the old lady's cotton-padded jacket.

The old lady explained in a hurry, "It's all the money I usually save."

Everyone couldn't help cratching their necks, and a few people were watching the bustle. After all, it was too boring to take the train for more than ten hours. If something interesting happened, they could kill time.

Unfortunately, the old lady did not let these people eat melons, but harvested some lemons.

After the handkerchief is opened layer by layer, there is indeed a lot of money in it. It can be said that it is a large pile of money, but it is all woolen tickets.

"Comrade Cheng, these more than 300 yuan, but I have worked hard to save it. You can't wrong me. I saved them one by one, and I will leave them to my grandchildren in the future." The old lady immediately had confidence when she thought of the money deposited for her future grandchildren.

It's a huge amount of money to take out 300 yuan these days. Everyone whispered to each other and praised the old lady for being so rich.

"Auntie, put away the money quickly." The policeman is also a little worried. Auntie is losing money. He must visit him a few more times later.

The crazy woman was also very embarrassed, but she quickly pointed the finger at Xiao Fan: "If it weren't for the old woman, it would have been stolen by their group. Surely, you can search them for me."

Xiao Fan and Roy looked at each other and they could refuse to search, but now the body search seems to be the easiest way to deal with it.

Therefore, the policeman was once again sorry to search for his luggage first. The boxes and sacks were basically clothes or something, most of which were Da Ni's clothes.

These clothes were taken out of the warehouse in the space. Although many clothes are ordinary materials, the style is cute and novel.

There are many parents with their children in the train. They looked straight at it all at once and wanted to come forward and ask where they bought it. If it's cheap, they also have to buy it for the children at home. Anyway, they can still pass it on to the little one after wearing it. It can't waste much money. It's always worn until it breaks down.

The box of luggage and two sacks brought out this time were all packed up by Roy and Xiao Xiao. Xiao Fan is only responsible for moving. After all, he really doesn't know what to take away at home.

After opening the suitcase, I found that it was full of Danni and Xiao Xiao's things, and there were only a few clothes for my daughter-in-law. He suddenly felt guilty. When he went to the capital, he must take his daughter-in-law to buy some beautiful clothes.

The two sets of clothes brought by Roy are in the space warehouse. The original owner actually has a lot of clothes, but Roy always feels strange, although the two use the same body.

Since Xiao Xiao became a follower of her sister-in-law, she often received new clothes from her sister-in-law from the county, and almost changed her old clothes.