Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Won't you spend money?

At the age of 15, the supporting actress suddenly inherited a large amount of assets: a single-family villa in the urban area, a single-family villa in the suburbs, 3.7 million yuan in cash, and a box of jewelry...

The villa in the city has long been sold by the supporting actress for 23 million yuan, leaving a suburban villa to live in.

At present, in addition to being squandered by the supporting actress, there are still 1.28 million deposits, an old sports car, and this box of jewelry.

Roy immediately found the contact information of the real estate agency, promised to give the other party 10% more turnover, and asked to sell the villa in the suburbs within three days, and her reserve price was 3.5 million yuan, and she had to pay the house in a lump sum.

Due to the relatively favorable location of the villa, it can't be sold at a high price, but 3.5 million yuan should be far more than 3.5 million yuan, and it is easy to sell.

Then Roy immediately went to the second-hand car market and sold the sports car, which only drove 50,000 kilometers.

Unlike houses, cars depreciate when they land.

In the end, the sports car sold for 190,000 yuan.

After the DMV completed the formalities, Roy immediately took the box of jewelry to the luxury second-hand store. This box of jewelry should be exchanged for more than a million yuan, right?

Millions said that there was less, and finally the jewelry was sold for 3.18 million yuan, which made Roy, a loser who has never seen much on the market, a little shocked.

After the box of jewelry was removed, it was already 8:30 p.m., and the mall was basically closed. Roy had to find a place to eat first.

Thinking that he was about to cross into the 1970s, an era of scarce materials, Roy decided to eat better these days.

So she went to an upscale western restaurant and ordered a big meal that she had only seen in the domineering president's article.

It's really delicious!

It's good to have money...

When she got home, Roy listed the materials she needed on the paper, and even searched several 1970s novels on the Internet for reference.

Finally, the materials that must be hoarded are: firewood, rice, oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar and tea, pots and pans, vegetable and plant seeds, medicine and medical devices, cloth clothes, bedding, toiletries, skin care products, fresh...

Roy was worried that it would not be possible to purchase in a week, so he decided to buy both online and offline at the same time.

A treasure is really a good thing. You can buy anything. Popular clothes in the 1970s, including 30 sets of sizes for men, women and children, 100 thermos on a big red background and green background, 100 peony washbasins, 100 aluminum lunch boxes, 100 enamel jars, 100 vintage insulated rice buckets, sewing machines 5 old radios, 5 vintage radios, 5 floor fans, 5 vintage wall clocks, 5 electric irons, 50 sets of kerosene lamps...

Roy spent a total of 210,000 yuan online, and the selected stores can be shipped every other day and can arrive within 3 days.

The next morning, Roy put on a piece of clothes and went downstairs to eat breakfast. He ate several houses in a row on the street. Each of the special breakfast was ordered, and the delicious food was ordered directly with the boss in batches.

Finally, 5,000 white-faced steamed buns were ordered, and white-faced steamed buns were also good things in the 1970s, and many people might not be willing to eat them.