Chapter 291-295

Chapter 291: Look, she is really smart.

This is Xiao Xiao's second month in Bincheng. The school arranged a cage dormitory for the teacher, which is basically one for two people. She lives with another female teacher from Guangdong.

The two are about the same age, have a similar personality, and they can talk together.

In the morning, as usual, Xiao Xiao ate noodles sent by her sister-in-law from home. Every time she boiled it, sprinkled a spoonful of mushroom sauce, and then went to class the students after eating.

Xiao Xiao has just started working. Her monthly salary is not high, but she can save almost half of it. Because what she usually eats is basically sent to her by Roy from the capital.

That's why other teachers don't mention how envious they are.

Is this sister-in-law? She is simply an old mother.

Of course, Xiao Xiao is also very grateful to her sister-in-law for her kindness. She got her salary in the first month, and she only left 10 yuan, and the rest were sent home, just like Xiao Fan sent the salary to Roy at the beginning, and so did Xiao Xiao.

As a result, she not only didn't get the praise she imagined, but was also counted by her sister-in-law: "You think you are like your brother. He is in the army, and the state keeps 10 yuan left."

Xiao Xiao: "..." But doesn't your sister-in-law care about her food and clothing? She also has 10 yuan left every month!

But the next month, Xiao Xiao didn't dare to send her salary home again, because she could save it by herself and spend it to her sister-in-law at one time.

Look, she is really smart!

...

That afternoon, after Xiao Xiao finished the class for the students, she went to the students' home to visit them.

She brought a sophomore graduating class. Considering that she was the top liberal arts in the capital, the school arranged for her to teach in the graduating class.

At first, other teachers complained a little, worried that she would drag the back of the graduation class, and some people were also jealous that she would teach the graduation class as soon as she came.

But a month later, there was no objection. Xiao Xiao gained a foothold in school with her strength.

She walked home today. Among all the teachers in the school, only the principal and the director had bicycles, and the others came to school on foot. Naturally, Xiao Xiao did not dare to do such a high-profile thing as buying bicycles.

In the past, whether in Xiaojia Village or in the capital, there were sister-in-laws covering them. Now that she goes out alone and knows how arrogant her sister-in-law was at the beginning...

Xiao Xiao's students who visited home today live a little far away, not only far away, but also some detours.

After school, she walked home with the students. The parents of the students were very enthusiastic and shouted by one by Mr. Xiao.

Since the resumption of the college entrance examination, parents have paid more and more attention to their children's grades. For example, today's student parents not only cooperated with Xiao Xiao's home visit, but also warmly stayed with her for dinner.

In just one month, Mr. Xiao taught his child's grades from the bottom few in the class to the top in the class, which made them not appreciate it.

In the end, Xiao Xiao was so affectionate that she had to stay for dinner.