Chapter 55-56

Chapter 55: Grandparents have changed...

Xiao Fan has never been with Roy. All his knowledge of her comes from the introduction of the old leader and the letter sent by Xiao Xiao.

The old leader said that Roy was smart, cute, beautiful, naughty, naughty, little angel...

No matter how you hear this, it's all like describing a little girl!

The same is true. The old leader only met the original owner when he was a child. Later, after the original owner's family went to Hangzhou, he never saw him again.

Until a year ago, Father Luo came to the old leader with a letter, hoping that he could find a husband for the original owner to entrust.

The old leader first thought of Xiao Fan, who was his most optimistic off-life.

The Roy in Xiao Xiao's letter is: industrious, kind, virtuous, fairy, chef...

But the Roy Xiaofan saw was: indifferent, alienated...

He doesn't know how to calm her down, but divorce is definitely impossible.

Roy knew in his heart that Xiao Fan could not accept it all at once. She would give him time.

So, after saying what she wanted to say, she went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

There are only a few soy sauce duck left for the meat dishes at home. For dinner, you can only steam one soy duck, and the rest are vegetables grown in the yard.

Therefore, today's dinner is: soup with cabbage, scrambled eggs with leek, spinach egg soup, hot and sour shredded potatoes, and dried dried duck.

Roy also thought that his words would hurt Xiao Fan, at least it would take time to calm down.

But what surprised her was that when she saw her go to the kitchen, Xiao Fan followed suit and helped.

After a while, she asked her whether the shredded potatoes were cut fine enough and whether they wanted to cut them a little more; later, she asked her if the spinach was clean or not, and whether she would rinse it with water again; and then asked her if she wanted to beat a few eggs, and whether the two were enough...

Roy: "..." This is a little tricky.

Fortunately, Xiao Fan just took action in the kitchen seriously and didn't say anything to be saved throughout the way.

The two cooked dinner tacitly, one was responsible for cooking and the other for cooking.

Xiao Xiao accompanied Danni in the hall and secretly came to the kitchen from time to time. The more she looked at it, the more worried she became.

Can her brother do it or not?

Xiao Fan looked at Roy's skillful cooking move and smelled the fragrance of the pot, and suddenly felt a little differently.

It's probably the feeling of a long-lost home. Since both his parents and siblings left, he and his sister have not felt the fireworks at home for a long time. No wonder Xiao Xiao is so dependent on his daughter-in-law now.

After dinner was ready, Roy and Xiao Xiao each put one in the insulation bucket before sitting down for dinner.

Dani was originally held in Xiao Xiao's hand. When she saw Roy, she shouted that she wanted to change her aunt's hug.

Xiao Fan just wanted to help but couldn't help. He had to immerse himself in eating silently and ate a bite of cabbage, and suddenly felt that his lips and teeth were fragrant.