Chapter 281-285

Chapter 281: Marriage Before Love is not good.

As soon as Xiao Fan finished his work, he hurried to the hospital to accompany his daughter-in-law. Zhen Zhu had brought Roy's confinement meal, and it was still Huo Yixuan who picked her up from the courtyard.

Zhen Zhu also discussed with Jiang Yao yesterday. She and He's mother came to deliver breakfast and dinner, and Jiang Yao came to deliver lunch. She must ask Roy to sit down on confinement.

When Zhen Zhu saw Xiao Fan's naive look, she couldn't help laughing and said, "Don't worry, we take good care of Yiyi." However, they are a little worried about Xiao Fan.

Xiao Fan said gratefully, "Mom, you have worked hard, too. Why don't you go back earlier? I'll just watch it here."

Zhen Zhu waved her hand repeatedly and didn't agree at all: "Yesterday, you just needed to take care of Yiyi alone, but today, you can't handle this big and small. I really don't underestimate you." It's pure experience. Don't have a good rest for adults and children.

Xiao Fan looked at his daughter-in-law and saw her nodding, so he did not refuse.

The little movements of the two have long been seen by Zhen Zhu. The son-in-law is more afraid of his daughter-in-law than his old man.

Very good, good! Keep it up!

Commander Yin and Yin Nanzhou came late, mainly because Commander Yin had more official business. Today, as agreed, everyone finally noticed the cub and hugged him as soon as they came.

Commander Yin coaxed his little grandson, suddenly looked at his son and asked coldly, "Nanzhou, how are you and Fanghua?"

Yin Nanzhou: "..." How's going? Does he understand a little?

Commander Yin knew at his son's expression that he absolutely didn't pay attention to it. Fanghua was such a good girl. She was smart, generous and kind. If she had been a little later, she would definitely be robbed.

Yin Nanzhou died inexplicably. Which of the old man got the wrong one?

Zhen Zhu didn't want the two fathers and son to affect their daughter's mood. She hurried out to be a peacemaker: "Isn't the child enlightened yet? Just wait until the knowledge is enlightened. You don't have to say it. You will be in a hurry to find a daughter-in-law."

"Child? How old is he?" Commander Yin looked at his son disgustfully, and his face was full of hatred.

Look at the daughter lying in the hospital bed and the baby grandson in my arms. I'm in a much better mood.

He suddenly changed his smile again and asked his daughter, "Yi Yi, why don't you ask Fanghua unilaterally? If she is willing to marry your brother, I will arrange it immediately."

"Dad, this is an arranged marriage." Although Roy did not refuse, his meaning has been quite clear.

Commander Yin retorted angrily, "Are you and Xiao Fan also arranged marriage? You are still blindly married and dumb. Your brother has at least been in contact with Fanghua."

Roy looked at Yin Nanzhou and shrugged his shoulders. She could only help this!

"Actually, there is nothing wrong with arranged marriage." Zhen Zhu planned to stand up and say to be fair, "Nanzhou and Fanghua, two children, put their minds on the team and the other put their mind on their studies. If their elders don't push it, they don't know when it will take."

Commander Yin patted his thigh and said excitedly, "Mrs. Luo, you're in my heart."

He liked to hear this, so he simply put his nose on his face and said, "Then, look... Can you help my Nanzhou talk about it?"