Chapter 61-62

Chapter 61: The Cellowing from the Sky

Roy's fierce knife came straight in: "Xiao Fan, you just saw it anyway. To tell you the truth, I go to the cowshed to deliver food every day." In the end, she was still a little proud.

Xiao Fan seemed to be puzzled: "So what?"

Roy was a little proud and took it for granted, "So you should divorce me quickly so that I won't implicate you in the future."

He snorted from the bottom of his heart: I don't believe that a soldier like him who is upright and selfless... will not hide far away!

Xiao Fan glanced at the door and smiled dumbly: "Yi, I won't stop you from doing anything except divorce." His tone was extremely gentle and firm, especially the last few words.

Roy just wanted to refuse, but Xiao Fan, who had been leaning against the corner of the table, suddenly came to her.

Roy was shocked and thought that he was going to be a beauty trick for himself. Although he scolded him for being bold in his heart, he had figured out a way to deal with it.

Unfortunately, Xiao Fan just calmly crossed her, but suddenly opened the bedroom door.

Xiao Xiao, who was close to the door: "..."

Rhubarb against the door: "..." It's over, it's really over this time!

But Xiao Fan was not angry because he was eavesdropped. He just said to his sister indifferently, "It's getting late. Go to rest quickly. By the way, take it away and fasten it tightly!" He pointed to the culprit tonight.

After driving one person and one dog away, Xiao Fan closed the door and continued, "Yi, I'm not afraid of being implicated by you. If there is really one day, I will also tell everyone that I forced you to go to the cowshed to deliver food. This has nothing to do with you."

Although he said insipid, he couldn't refuse.

"It's getting late, Ei, go to bed." Before Roy refused, he unilaterally ended the meeting.

Roy: "..."

She won't be coaxed by a few obsessed words and forgetful!

This girl is very busy and doesn't have time to conceive spring!

...

At this time, the village head's family was in the Cold War.

The village head's daughter-in-law had a good temper at home and asked the village head to promise that she would never mention joining the army again in the future.

Then it barely went out.

The bully at the center of this incident is lying on the kang and vacating.

Join the army...

Yes, no, she seems to be very proud of her brother who is a soldier.

But if you go to the army, won't you see her often?

Isn't that her soldier's brother? He rarely goes home once a year.

Forget it, I still won't join the army!

...

Xiao Xiao was worried that she didn't sleep well all night. When she got up in the morning and took Da Ni to her sister-in-law's room, she hesitated again and again, but she still asked, "Sister-in-law, didn't you sleep last night?"

Roy: "..." Huh? Is her performance so obvious?

But she smiled and said, "There was no Da Ni kicking the quilt. I slept well last night."