Chapter 296-300

Chapter 296: Since they are all so powerful, why are they still playing bachelors?

Xiao Xiao struggled in her heart for a long time, and finally nodded and agreed.

Xiao Zhiguo was secretly happy in his heart, but pretended to be calm and said, "Where are you going?" But his tone was obviously much gentler than before, and he has not made any progress over the years.

Although it is a knowing question, there is still one go through the cross-ss.

"Go home visit." Xiao Xiao answered honestly.

"Is it far away?" Xiao Zhiguo's heart is looking forward to the farther the better.

"A little, far away."

"It's too..." Xiao Zhiguo almost blurted out and said it was great, but at the last minute, he stopped the car and turned into, "Great work, it's too hard!" He also stressed it all over with a guilty heart.

Xiao Xiao shook her head and said, "It's not hard. That's what I should do." She must find out the situation of each student and try to let them be admitted to her favorite university.

"Well, why don't... I'll take you by bike." Xiao Zhiguo carefully proposed, "Cycling must walk faster than you. You can go to the student's house earlier and chat more with the students' parents, which will definitely be more helpful to students."

Under the temptation of Xiao Zhiguo, Xiao Xiao actually agreed in a dizzy.

But at the moment she sat in the back seat of the bicycle, she found that it was not so difficult to get along with Xiao Zhiguo, at least simpler than she originally thought.

When the student's home was going to visit today, Xiao Zhiguo stopped. Instead of following in, he parked his bicycle a little farther away: "I'll wait here."

Xiao Xiao nodded tacitly. Before leaving, Xiao Zhiguo said to her, "If you are bullied, call me loudly." He will definitely rush over as soon as possible.

Xiao Xiao: "..."

"There are so many unreasonable people. Yesterday was an exception." Although she said that, she nodded obediently.

After waiting for others left, Xiao Zhiguo couldn't help clenching his fist. After that, he quickly turned around and confirmed it. He must not let her see it.

She should like the kind of warm and calm...

Xiao Xiao's home visit today was very successful. I don't know if it's because she is a boy, and his parents are particularly supportive of this student's study.

On the one hand, Xiao Xiao was gratified by the cooperation of the parents of the students, but on the other hand, she inevitably sighed at the girls' way to school.

But she can't do anything now. At most, she comes to do ideological work for the parents of those girls.

Probably from this moment, a small seed was planted in Xiao Xiao's heart: she wanted all the girls to have the opportunity to read in the future.

Not only that, she also wants girls to enjoy the same learning resources...

On the way back to the school dormitory, Xiao Zhiguo still rode with Xiao Xiao. Along the way, he kept throwing the topic he had prepared in the morning:

"Nowadays, students must be very naughty. They are definitely not as obedient as we would be in school."

"Have you changed your current textbooks? It must be simpler than we were at that time.

"..."

Sure enough, Xiao Xiao immediately put on the trap and immediately kept explaining to him: The students are very good, and the textbooks are much more difficult...