Chapter 13-14

Chapter 13: Bear Child

Roy took out the drawing of the cradle: "Grandpa, it's like this. Xiao Xiao said that your rattan craftsmanship is unique in the village. I want you to help Danni make a cradle and then put it in the back seat of the bicycle, so that it is convenient to take her out to play in the future."

Grandpa Xiao was praised by Roy. His rattan weaving skills were really excellent when he was young: "No problem, this is simple. I'll go to the mountain to cut some bamboo later, and I can finish it tomorrow."

Although the bamboo on the mountain is collective property, as long as you don't make something and sell it, the villagers won't say anything about your own goods.

Uncle Xiao and mother owed her money, with guns and cannons in her words: "I said, Xiao Fan's daughter-in-law, there are too many bicycles in your family, and there is only one in the village head's family. You are the only one of you two women in the family. Aren't you afraid of thieves thinking about it?"

Roy thought to himself: Isn't this remembered?

But she smiled and said, "Undest aunt, Xiao Fan is a soldier. Who dares to come to the soldier's house to steal things? I'm afraid I'm impatient!"

In this era, the punishment for beating and robbing houses has been very heavy, so the public security has always been very good.

Uncle Xiao's mother looked at Grandpa Xiao, "Dad, you and Mom are too big to talk about these two children."

Before Grandpa Xiao could speak, Xiao Xiao immediately stepped forward and said, "Grandpa, don't blame your sister-in-law. She also wants me to make it convenient for me to go to school. Although I returned to school last week, I couldn't keep up with the progress of work at all. In order to give me more time on study and save frugality, I have to buy me a bicycle. If you want to scold me, just scold me. It's all my fault. I took care of Daniel and dropped too many courses..."

Grandpa Xiao and Grandma Xiao themselves are not demanding for Roy. As long as she lives in peace, it is better than anything else.

Besides, granddaughter-in-law also buys bicycles for the good of their granddaughter. They can't be scolded.

The two old people are not son preference for girls in rural areas. They have given birth to two sons and a daughter, all of whom are studying.

Xiao Fan's aunt Xiao Aegean has been graduating from junior high school. Later, when working in the city, he met the workers in the same factory, and the two fell in love and got married freely. Now they live in the city and will come back to see the two old people during the Spring Festival.

Xiao Aegean was the first girl in Xiaojia Village to marry to the county. She was envied by many people, especially Uncle Xiao, who always wanted to get more wool from her sister-in-law in the city.

In order not to cause family conflicts, Xiao Aegean knew that his sister-in-law liked to take advantage of it, so she could only admit that she was unlucky.

After the death of Xiao Fan's eldest brother and sister-in-law, Grandma Xiao also proposed to help take care of her granddaughter, but Uncle Xiao and mother did not agree at home.

Grandma Xiao can occasionally go to work. She can earn some points for her family and take care of the children at home, which is impossible.

Xiao Xiao is also tough. She insists on suspending school and taking care of the children at home. The eldest brother and sister-in-law were very kind to her in those years, and she couldn't bear that no one to take care of her.

Even if she spends money to be taken care of, she doesn't have any care of her own care.

Thinking that her sister-in-law Roy now regarded Daniel as if she had come out, Xiao Xiao was moved to cry.