Chapter 15-16

Chapter 15: Landing

Xiao Xiao learned very fast. In just one morning, she could get on the bike by herself.

Feeling the whirring wind blowing through her ear, Xiao Xiao had a feeling of flying out for the first time.

When she got home, Roy was still cooking, and Xiao Xiao took care of the baby.

At noon, Roy simply ordered two bowls of noodles, which were made with a space noodle machine before, and a lot of them were left. They have been in the kitchen of the space, which will be the same as fresh noodles just made.

The topping is the remaining mutton last night. Just sprinkle it on the surface, and you can almost cry for a long time.

Anyway, Xiao Xiao almost cried, while Danni was completely greedy.

"You can't open meat yet, Daniel. I'll prescribe meat for you after the Spring Festival and cook it again." Roy took the bottle and coaxed softly. He was almost laughed at by the little guy. Unexpectedly, he was also a greedy cat.

After dinner, Xiao Xiao was responsible for washing dishes. Roy stood in the yard with Danni in his arms and thought about what dishes she could grow.

She can always take food out of the space to eat, but Xiao Xiao should be very distressed without saying anything. Even if she didn't spend Xiao Fan's money, Xiao Xiao would still feel sad.

Therefore, Roy decided that planting some vegetables in the yard should not be much worse than the space, at least better than the others in the village.

Every household distributes grain according to their work points these days, and it doesn't get much every year, and you can barely be full.

Therefore, many people will grow some grain in their own land, and not many people will grow vegetables in their own land. After all, they don't have enough food. They must keep the grain and crops tightly first.

"Sister-in-law, what are you looking at?" Xiao Xiao asked.

"I'm going to grow some vegetables in the yard." Roy learned yesterday that Xiao Fan's family did not have their own land. When they separated, they were all cheated by Uncle Xiao's family. If they didn't give it, they would not agree to separate the family.

Therefore, where you can grow vegetables, there is only a small piece of land in the yard.

But it doesn't matter. The seeds of space and spiritual spring water will definitely grow extremely high-yielding vegetables.

Besides, the only way to grow vegetables is not to make Xiao Xiao suspicious. In fact, it doesn't matter whether she is good or not.

As soon as she heard that her sister-in-law was going to grow vegetables, Xiao Xiao immediately stood up actively: "Sister-in-law, tell me what to do. I'll do it. Just look next to me."

"Okay, you can loosen this land first, and then divide it into ridges and ridges. I'll go to the county seat to buy some vegetable seeds on Monday."

Roy is not going to tell Xiao Xiao that she is going to take Danni for a physical examination. People in this era do not have a sense of physical examination, and they will only be nervous when they hear that they go to the hospital.

Therefore, Xiao Xiao found the farm tools from the storage room and loosened the soil according to Roy's request. After all, she didn't work much, so she loosened a small piece of land and was almost tired.

"Sister-in-law, I must study hard in the future. I will go to the factory to work. It's really not suitable for me to do farm work." Xiao Xiao wiped her sweat and said breathlessly.