Chapter 7-8

Chapter 7: Black Market

Eggs are just downloaded by the hen in the space, and the awesome space will automatically collect the eggs. Even the soil and chicken excrement on the eggs will be cleaned together.

Moreover, the production of space must be a boutique.

This egg is bigger and better than the eggs sold outside, and its nutritional value is higher.

And those fruits are exactly what they looked like when they were first picked. They are as fresh as they are.

The fruits at this time are first transported from the provincial capital to the city, and then from the city to the county seat. I don't know how many days will be delayed on the road. When you buy it home, it will not be so fresh for a long time.

Everyone praised Loy's things. The first aunt who came forward to inquire was anxious and was afraid that she would not be able to grab good things. She immediately said, "I have a ticket. Give me a catty of white rabbit milk candy, a catty of eggs, two catties of pork, and one catty of pear."

Roy weighed the thing and handed it to her: "Auntie, it's 9.9 yuan in total."

Originally, the aunt was still a little entangled. Now she will be happy to pay for the ticket. Her youngest son has been arguing for several weeks, and she finally bought it today.

Others also scrambled to squeeze in, afraid that they would not be able to buy it when they were late: "Big girl, I also have tickets. Give me two kilograms of red apricot fudge, one catty of white rabbit milk candy, two catties of pork, and one catty of mutton."

"Big girl, I don't have a ticket. Please bring me two catties of apples, a catty of pears, and a catty of eggs."

"I don't have a ticket either. Just give me a catty of mutton."

...

Roy was afraid that there would be not enough things, so he secretly moved some out of the space. In the end, he earned a total of 41 and fifty cents, and more than a dozen grain stamps, five of which were national grain tickets.

In just a short time, Roy earned the same money as a month's salary of an ordinary worker in the city.

She packed up and walked out, thinking about whether to buy something or not, as if she needed anything, and there was nothing missing in her space.

As she passed the entrance of the black market, she said to two people, "Where's your boss? I have some business to talk to him."

Even if she didn't say anything, these two liberals would stop her. Just now, when their boss was patrolling, he noticed Roy and told them to take her to meet her when they left.

"Big girl, come with me." One of them walked in front of him to lead the road and turned around and led a small room.

When the boss of the black market saw the calm Loy, he couldn't help showing his praise on his face: "My name is Lin Wu. Everyone calls me Brother Wu. I don't know what the eldest girl is called."

"My surname is Xiao." Roy's lies came as soon as he opened his mouth.

"It turned out to be Sister Xiao. Please sit down." Lin Wuke politely poured a cup of tea on Roy and pushed forward.

Roy picked up the teacup and gently squeezed a sip of tea. It was a little astringent. It was not as delicious as the tea she had.

Seeing Roy frown, Lin Wu said, "What, it doesn't suit Sister Xiao's appetite?"

Roy was not modest. He put his hand in the bottom of the basket and took it out a piece of tea cake from the space: "Brother Wu, why don't you try this tea? I don't know if this thing can be sold. I didn't take it out and sell it today."