Chapter 39-40

Chapter 39: The Turning Point of the Fate of the Supporting Actress

When Roy got home, Xiao Xiao had coaxed Da Ni to sleep and was waiting for her in her arms. Seeing her enter the door, she seemed to be relieved.

Roy not only told Xiao Xiao the original story, but also told Xiao Xiao of his guess.

However, she missed the dishcloth and was soaked in the spiritual spring. The reason for doing this was to breath for the old gangster so that he could bite the dog with Uncle Xiao.

"Sister-in-law, it turned out that you guessed early in the morning that someone would come to the house to make it bad, so you secretly raised rhubarb." Xiao Xiao finally understood why her sister-in-law has always stressed that she can't let people know that there is a big dog at home.

"Is our rhubarb very capable?" Roy touched her rhubarb head and showed off.

Rhubarb dodged at once. He still remembered his hatred. Don't think that if you give it a few more chicken legs, it will forget the taste...

Late at night, after Xiao Xiao returned to her room, she immediately wrote a letter to her brother and wrote everything about what happened today.

At this time, Xiao Fan had just finished his mission from the front line and returned to the army's dormitory.

There are several letters on the table. Needless to guess, it must have been sent to him by Xiao Xiao.

Sure enough, Xiao Xiao writes a letter to him every few days now, and a letter to him every few days...

She didn't have this habit before!

In particular, the letter was full of praise for the wife who had only one side with Xiao Fan.

However, Xiao Fan should not have noticed it himself. When he read the letter, he raised the corners of his mouth...

The next day, after watering the vegetables in the yard, Roy took Danni out to deliver the goods to the county.

Yesterday, she passed the fate of the supporting actress in the book to a thrilling point. For the time being, it should be safe.

As for Uncle Xiao's mother, Roy didn't believe it. The long-tongued women in the village did not arrange her behind her after hearing the old gangster's words!

Just right, it also let her taste the taste of being arranged.

In Roy's opinion, it was not relieved to send Uncle Xiao's mother to the bureau at all. Only by letting her taste the whole villagers, being rejected by her husband, and resented by her children... can she vent her anger on the supporting actress and herself.

If she hadn't been smart enough, the supporting actress had gone through the wrong path, she would have gone through it.

...

Lin Wu has been waiting for Roy to deliver the goods since last week, but unfortunately he didn't wait.

He was not in a hurry, thinking that it might be the reason why he had to deliver two shipments this time, so the delivery period was longer than usual.

But until yesterday, Roy didn't mean to deliver the goods, so Lin Wu began to be anxious. He didn't sleep well all night and got angry.

As soon as he saw Roy today, he almost knelt down excitedly: Grandma of the God of Wealth!!!

"Don't worry, since it was agreed early in the morning, it will definitely be delivered." She reassured Lin Wu, "Brother Wu, you can take someone to the warehouse to pick up the goods yourself."