Chapter 171-175

Chapter 171: This is not the way back to the military compound.

Sure enough, it was time for the meal point, Huo Yixuan went directly to buy all the meals of several people, even rhubarb.

Xiaobao simply asked Huo Yixuan to come to their sleeper for dinner together. In order to avoid suspicion, Roy also called Lao Jin next door.

The food on the train was not very delicious, so Roy took out four miscellaneous grain cakes from the space by the cover of his suitcase and said that it had been prepared at home in the morning.

Lao Jin just took a bite and praised it as delicious: "This crispy food in it is so delicious. This is the first time I've eaten it. What do you make?"

Huo Yixuan also ate this kind of miscellaneous grain cake for the first time. In more than a year, he followed Uncle Quan to travel around and north. He also ate a lot of snacks, but this was the first time he had eaten such a delicious cake.

"It's really delicious!"

"It's all made by Yiyi. I'm especially good at cooking." Xiaobao was happier to hear others quaraise himself, especially the words of handsome men like Huo Yixuan.

"Uh-huh." Huo Yixuan nodded. He had eaten Roy's cooking, which was really delicious.

After dinner, Lao Jin and Huo Yixuan returned to their sleeper carriages.

Roy: "Huo Yixuan is very smart. Be careful not to expose it."

"Tut, Huo Yixuan thought he was the hero at first, but he didn't even count as a supporting role." Xiaobao said sorry.

"Yes, I haven't seen this character in a brain-damaged book, so I don't know him very well." Roy hesitated a little, "But he makes me feel... I can't say it. It's weird. I always feel unfathomable."

"Huh?" Xiaobao can't understand Roy's idea. After all, there is still a difference between women looking at men and men.

Besides, he is a little different from an ordinary man.

At dinner, Huo Yixuan still bought everyone's meal. After everyone finished the meal on the train, Roy gave everyone a sweet potato ball and steamed cake.

After Lao Jin got acquainted with Roy, he simply asked Roy how to do this.

Fortunately, Roy knew how to do it, otherwise she would have dressed up. She simply wrote down all the recipe.

Lao Jin wanted to ask her for this method and went back to make it for his daughter-in-law. Unexpectedly, Roy would write him all the steps in detail, which made him a little flattered.

Later, he never thought that after learning to make potato balls and steamed cakes, he and his daughter-in-law actually became the first batch of 10,000 households by this skill.

Of course, these are all postquenses.

Although Lao Jin looked at Commander Tang's face and took good care of Roy all the way, Roy has always liked to owe people, not to mention that it is just a recipe now. This thing has been searched on the Internet of later generations.

The next morning, the train was half an hour late to reach the capital.

Several people are not in a hurry, so it doesn't matter whether they are late or not.

When I got off the train, I saw Grandma Tang and Aunt Li waiting.

Grandma Tang checked Xiaobao up and down first to confirm that he was fine before thanking Lao Jin.

Huo Yixuan didn't get out of the car with Roy and others. He also thought that he would be misunderstood, so he left separately.

After Roy got in the car sent by Commander Tang to pick them up, she suddenly had some doubts. Although she was not familiar with the capital, she also knew that this was not the way back to the military compound.