Chapter 21-22

Chapter 21: Hold the Boss Close

When Roy came home, he first ate a bowl of instant noodles.

Dani began to take a nap after drinking milk powder. On the way, Roy was afraid that Dani would be spitting milk, so she directly put people into the space to take a nap.

After dinner, Roy began to prepare medicine.

She knew very well that Father Luo's hypertension was entirely caused by excessive stress.

Few people suffered from hypertension in the 1970s. Unlike future generations, because of their good living conditions, the number of people suffering from hypertension increased and tended to become young.

And Father Luo should be too stressed, and people become anxious and stimulate the nervous system, which causes hypertension. If it is more serious, it may cause cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.

Roy took out a quarterly course of special drugs from the warehouse, unpacked them and put them into an ordinary plastic cup, took out the most primitive sphygmomanometer, and then wrote down the medication and the instructions for the operation of the sphygmomanometer on the paper.

In addition, she also wrote a letter to Father Luo to comfort him as much as possible. Although she could not clearly tell him that the day of going home reunion was coming, it was that she would go home soon.

Then she began to prepare medicine for Uncle Quan. He should have chronic bronchitis and became more and more serious after entering winter.

Roy prepared him with some traditional Chinese medicine to relieve cough and dissolve phlegm, most of which were granular. She could only take them all the packaging and put them into a cup, and then specially found a spoon as the standard and wrote down the instructions on the paper.

Finally, she dug three old ginseng from the medicine field and gave one for one for Father Luo and Uncle Quan, and the rest she planned to secretly send it to Mr. Ji at night.

Mr. Ji's blood sugar was too low, and Roy prepared him a few more bottles of glucose, but it was the same as the medicine given to Father Luo.

She poured the glucose out of the bottle, a small kettle, which was enough for almost a week.

Then I prepared some chocolate and the wild ginseng.

After preparing the medicine for the three elderly people, Roy began to be busy with his family.

First of all, she set up a small nest of firewood picked up by Xiao Xiao in the yard, and then took out an old hen from the space.

Then he took out a can of torn the packaged adult milk powder and a basket of steamed buns from the space.

It's cold now, and steamed buns can be stored for a long time.

In this way, Xiao Xiao doesn't have to get up every morning to cook porridge, directly heat a steamed bun, boil an egg, and then soak a glass of milk.

After lunch, he ate the leftover the night before. Roy patted his head and immediately took out an old-fashioned insulation bucket from the space, so that he could at least have a bite of hot rice.

I don't know how long this bucket can keep warm. Roy immediately took half a cup of hot water and put it in. He planned to open it again at night to see the effect.

Then she took out some ingredients and began to cook.

I have done a lot today, because Roy plans to send some to the bosses who have just put on his thighs in the evening.