Chapter 221-225

Chapter 221: Toys Stuffed with Money

Roy and Xiao Fan, as well as Company Commander Xu's former two subordinates, rushed to Haishi the next morning.

When they got off the train, the staff of Haishi County were waiting for them, including the retired comrade-in-arms in Yin Nanzhou.

He stepped forward and introduced himself, "Hello, Deputy Commander Xiao. My name is Geng Qi. Just call me Lao Geng."

"Hello, Lao Geng, please go this trip." After Xiao Fan greeted Lao Geng, he introduced Roy to Lao Geng.

On the way to Company Xu's house, Lao Geng introduced the news he had made before: "The parents of Company Xu were half a month ago, and the family suddenly caught fire in the middle of the night. The neighbors around him said that it happened to be in the middle of the night, and the villagers fell asleep. When they smelled the scorching smelled, they didn't have time to go in to save people."

"Two bodies were found at the scene. It was confirmed that they belonged to the Xu family, but no children were found. Therefore, the villagers suspected that Dongzi should have escaped, and even some people suspected that Dongzi released the fire, saying that he wanted to swallow Company Xu's pension alone.

"Impossible!" Several people from the capital all spoke in one voice.

"Dongzi is not that kind of person. Besides, that's his grandparents." Roy won't believe anything. In his eyes, Dongzi is kind and sensible.

But for some things, Roy didn't say, she now has a bold conjecture.

Xiao Fan gently shook his daughter-in-law's hand and motioned her not to worry.

However, how could she not worry?

The group went directly to Xu Company Chang's house, but the scene had been burned black. Originally, several thatched huts had been burned up, but half of the tile houses were still there, and the walls had been blackened.

Seeing the outsiders, villagers who had good things immediately gathered around. Roy took out a handful of white rabbit milk candy from his pocket and sent two to several people with children.

"Sister-in-law, I want to ask you about the situation." Roy said with a smile.

"Girl, you say it." With short hands, several aunts laughed.

Roy: "Is there anything special before the fire in the Xu family?"

Several sister-in-laws shook their heads at the same time:

"There is nothing special. Since their son died, they are in a bad mood, so they seldom go out. They used to come out to visit, but since Gangzi's accident, they have basically stopped going out. Occasionally, relatives come to visit his family.

"Now it's just the family of a freshman. They usually come to the Xu family to visit the door. The Xu family hasn't been out for a long time."

"Yes, yes, yes, a few days before the accident of the Xu family, I seemed to have seen Dongzi fight with the children of Gangzi's cousin's family. Later, Dongzi was beaten by the old man of the Xu family."

"I seem to be a little impressed by what you say. When Gangzi's aunt left, she seemed to scold the Xu family."

"Yes, I also saw that his aunt is not a good guy. Introduce him to such a daughter-in-law, tut..."

"..."

Everyone, you say one word by one, Roy only chooses the key information to listen to it. To sum up:

The Xu family and Dongzi rarely go out, or hardly go out; the Xu family only has contact with Company Leader Xu's uncle's family at present; Dongzi has fought with other children and was beaten by the old man of the Xu family; Company Xu's aunt scolded the Xu family's wife.