Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81: Sister-in-law, you have played a little too much.

That night, while delivering food to the two old couples of the Xiao family, Xiao Fan also talked about Roy's going to accompany the army.

Naturally, the old couple raised their hands and agreed: "It's good to follow the army. You don't have to separate anymore in the future. You can consider having children and have more children while you are young."

Roy: "..."

Grandpa Xiao: "You haven't had a banquet yet. When will you go to the capital? Let's have a banquet before that."

Xiao Fan: "Well, Grandpa, I won't have a banquet for the time being." This is his tacit understanding with his daughter-in-law.

In a word, my daughter-in-law should not be able to have a banquet until she accepted him.

Anyway, he is not in a hurry. Come on step by step. Well, my daughter-in-law is already willing to join him. Is it still far from completely working with her daughter-in-law?

"How can this work? Xiao Fan, let me tell you, you just got the certificate and returned to the army. You have been very wronged your daughter-in-law. You won't have a banquet now. No, no, absolutely not. I'm the first to disagree. Grandpa Xiao was about to get angry in the end.

"Grandpa, why don't our own families get together for a meal? Do you think this is okay?" Roy understands that even if he gets a marriage certificate in Xiaojia Village, as long as he doesn't have a banquet, others still feel that the two are not married.

Xiao Fan couldn't say something in his heart: "Yes, just our family, get together for dinner to celebrate."

It's not easy for the Xiao family to say more. After all, their young people have their own ideas. Now that they have decided, they will only be disgusted more, and in the end, they can only barely respond.

Xiao Zhaodi was just waiting outside the door. When she heard Xiao Fan say that she would take Roy and others to the capital to join the army, she immediately thought about it.

On the way home, Roy walked fast.

Xiao Fan is angry and funny.

He also felt that he was chasing too tightly. All day today, he looked at her as if he were going to eat her.

There is a trace of possessiveness in tenderness, which probably makes my daughter-in-law very uncomfortable.

He didn't expect all his actions these days before.

It seems that Lao Cheng was right. He used to be sultry!

...

Xiao Fan waited, waited, and finally survived the sweet and long ten days.

Xiao Xiao finally finished the exam, and it's time for them to pack up and prepare for the capital.

Xiao Fan bought tickets at 10 a.m. the day after tomorrow, three adult tickets. Da Ni is still young and doesn't need to buy tickets.

For rhubarb... Grandpa Xiao has tailor-made a bamboo cage for it. As soon as he got on the train, he locked it in the bamboo cage. When he got out of the car, he let him carry the bamboo cage on his back.

That day, when Grandpa Xiao came to his house to compare rhubarb, he had a bad feeling. Sure enough...

It knew that there must be nothing good for that woman!

On the third day after Xiao's final exam, his relatives happened to come home for dinner together, and even Xiao Aegean, the aunt of the county, came with her son.