Chapter 176-180

Chapter 176: Isn't it just hurting each other? Whoever takes soft first will lose.

Roy was stunned for a moment, but soon came to his senses.

"Okay." She nodded with a smile.

Isn't it just hurting each other? Whoever takes softness first loses.

This would be Xiao Fan dumbfounded. He didn't expect his daughter-in-law to agree so happily. Although he proposed the divorce, after his daughter-in-law nodded and agreed, he was so sad that he couldn't breathe like the divorced person.

How could Xiao Fan's idea? Roy didn't understand that his personality should be like that: he could be willing with his daughter-in-law, but he couldn't bear to let his daughter-in-law suffer together.

In the past, Roy still needed the identity of a military sister-in-law. Now even if she doesn't recognize the Yin family, she doesn't have to worry about identity.

Xiao Fan's warm palm stroked her cheek, but if he asked, he was more or less wronged: "Yi, do you... agree to divorce?"

Roy is more aggrieved than him: "Yes, I don't respect your decision."

But she turned her words sharply: "However, we can't get a divorce yet."

"Why?" Xiao Fan suddenly had an anachronistic expectation.

"Let's get a divorce in a month." Roy cooled down in an instant, "If you divorce now, others will definitely arrange me behind my back."

Xiao Fan sometimes really doesn't understand what his daughter-in-law is thinking, but he will only say to his daughter-in-law, "Okay."

Although the two negotiated the divorce so simply and rudely, neither of them released their arms and still snuggled together.

One thinks about the last waywardness, and the other thinks about how to let a man chase his wife in the crematorium in the future.

If Ji Lao and Jiang Yao hadn't come to see Xiao Fan, they would have been able to hold them all the time.

"Oh, don't be rude and don't listen to it..." As soon as Ji Lao entered the door, he acted, which was still very pompous.

Jiang Yao stared at him several times, and Mr. Ji was finally normal: "Isn't this an enliven atmosphere? When he came to see this boy the day before yesterday, he was like a terminal illness. Look at the look of this moment. Tut, there is still a daughter-in-law around..."

Speaking of the latter, Mr. Ji suddenly sighed that if Jiang Yao hadn't been with him over the years, he would have been afraid that he would have been unable to survive.

He found a stool and sat down, and began to preach to Xiao Fan, "Didn't you just hurt your leg and lose your life? I want to survive with Aunt Jiang?"

"Yes, yes, yes." Aunt Jiang stepped forward and took Roy's hand, "Girl, don't worry. Uncle Ji has inquired about orthopedics experts everywhere. It will definitely be cured."

"Aunt Jiang, Uncle Ji, thank you." Of course, Roy will not refuse their kindness. It's best to help one more person, except for the Nan sisters.

"And you boy, don't frown all day long. The girl is tired enough to take care of you. If you love her, cheer me up." Ji Lao had wanted to talk to Xiao Fan for a long time.

"Uncle Ji, don't worry, I won't let Yi suffer." But after saying this, Xiao Fan was silent. Now the fact is that his daughter-in-law is very tired!

Mr. Ji knew that Xiao Fan was smart. He stopped there and stayed with Jiang Yao and talked about the conversation, so he left.