Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Is this your sister-in-law? Fake.

In the next few days, Roy bought 210,000 more milk, drinks, snacks, etc., 230,000 baby products, and 150,000 bedding.

Roy looked at the balance in the card. There were still more than 2 million left. Why did she buy all the materials she could think of? Why did she still have so much money?

So, for the rest of the money, she decided to buy some non-rigid products.

For example, she ordered 10 tables of high-end western restaurant takeaways, which cost a total of 310,000 yuan.

Ten tables of high-end Chinese restaurant takeaways cost a total of 350,000 yuan.

Cake biscuits and so on cost 100,000 yuan, candy and so on, and another 100,000 yuan for all kinds of tea...

In the last 1 million left, Roy wanted to hoard gold, but looking at the price trend over the past decades, she immediately denied it.

In the 1970s, gold was only about 10 yuan per gram, but now gold has risen to about 450 yuan per gram.

Therefore, Roy could only donate the remaining 1 million yuan to the orphanage, which can be regarded as a blessing for her trip.

At midnight on her birthday, Roy really traveled into the 1970s, exactly the same as described in the novel: the supporting actress traveled from the 21st century to Xiaojia Village, Shazhou County in 1975.

Roy feels cold at this moment, cold and bitter cold.

She wiped the lake on her face and swam to the shore with all her strength, and her hands and feet were almost frozen to move.

But she held a breath in her heart. She Roy will definitely live a different life for the 21st century supporting actress Roy and the original owner Roy in the book.

The girl in the 21st century in the book is called Roy, and her original owner, who crossed to the 1970s, was also called Roy.

The book describes it as follows: the original owner has been doing business from the beginning of her ancestors, and by the time of her parents, the family was still doing business.

Later, the family was deported to the rural cowshed due to the composition problem.

The original owner is the boss of the family, and he also has a younger brother and a younger sister named Lorra and Loshan respectively.

Due to their young age, they are still living in a rural cowshed in Hangzhou with their parents.

The original owner, the family entrusted the relationship, only to find a soldier to marry.

The first time the original owner met her husband Xiao Fan was the day he got the marriage certificate.

The next day, Xiao Fan received orders from his superiors to carry out an urgent task.

After receiving the marriage certificate, the original owner lived in Xiao Fan's house.

Xiao Fan ranked second in the family, and there was an elder brother on it, but two years ago, the eldest brother of the Xiao family went up the mountain to dig medicinal herbs. Unfortunately, he rolled down the mountain and died on the spot.

When the eldest sister-in-law of the Xiao family, who was still in confinement at home, heard the bad news, she fainted on the spot and died in less than half a year, leaving the girl who was still in her infancy.

Xiao Fan has a younger sister named Xiao Xiao, who is 16 years old and 4 years younger than Roy.

The parents of the Xiao family died of illness many years ago. Later, after even the eldest brother of the Xiao family left, the newborn girl had been taken at home by Xiao Xiaoxiao after dropping out of school.