Chapter 241-245

Chapter 241: Xiao Xiao feels that she may not be shameless to come to the Luo family again.

With a "wow" sound, Xiao Zhaodi ran to the front court to complain. She didn't believe it. Today, the elders were there. Didn't anyone come out to say a fair word? Luo's family even dared to bully people!

"What's wrong with Zhaodi?" Uncle Xiao immediately came forward and cared.

"Dad, sister-in-law, she bullies people." As soon as Xiao Zhaodi finished speaking, she cried loudly and wanted to cry out all the grievances of today.

"What happened?" Wang Quan just came home with Dongzi in his arms. As soon as he and Huo Yixuan finished their work, they heard the girl crying as soon as they entered the door. He thought something was a big deal.

Xiao Zhaodi looked in the direction of her voice. At first glance, she did not see Wang Quan talking, but a man with beautiful facial features. Compared with her cousin Xiao Fan, this man grew up in her aesthetics.

She pretended to be weak in the direction of Huo Yixuan, "I just want my sister-in-law's wet nurse to peel a pear for me. My sister-in-law scolded me and said she would throw me out."

When his mother saw that Xiao Zhaodi was going to make things bigger, she was not good for both families. She quickly stood up and said, "It doesn't matter. I happen that I'm going to peel pears for the eldest lady, so I'll cut one more."

"No need." Several voices sounded at the same time, including Xiao Fan and Roy, and some of the Xiao family.

Huo Yixuan slowly walked to He's mother and comforted him, "Mom, the young lady said no, so I don't need it." After all, they only recognize the young lady.

"Yixuan is right. Mom He, go there for a rest. Dinner will be ready soon." Roy looked at Zhen Zhu again and complained, "Mom, can you stop Mom from making trouble in the kitchen, which seriously affects my efficiency!"

Feed water for a while, feed fruit for a while, wipe her sweat, and help her squeeze her shoulders or something...

Zhen Zhu immediately came over with a smile and pulled away. As she walked, she joked, "I asked you not to go just now. You didn't listen. Look, I'm disliked."

But the Luo family could recognize that Roy and Zhen Zhu were so old that they didn't let her work.

Xiao Zhaodi is about to regret it now. Why could a babysitter give birth to such a noble son? If she had known that He's mother was the mother of this man, it would have been too late to flatter him!

Uncle Xiao said a little unhappy, "Your Luo family is too unruly. It's good for a wet nurse..."

"Mother He is not just the wet nurse of the children. She is our family. Hey, you don't understand what you said. After all, your family has never had a wet nurse." Zhen Zhu didn't give Uncle Xiao a face. He doesn't deserve this thing.

If it were at the beginning, she might come out with mud, but at this time, it was basically seen that some Mingtang was coming, and Uncle Xiao's father and daughter were not a thing.

If Xiao Fan is not good to her Yi because she scolded Uncle Xiao's family today, then divorce! Don't want this kind of man who can't figure it out.

"You father and daughter, get out of here now." Grandpa Xiao has two words now. He regrets it. If he has to add a few more words, he will regret it.

If he had known that he should not have been soft-hearted at the beginning, it was embarrasing to bring them here. He cursed angrily, "Get out of here!"

Grandma Xiao couldn't bear to see her son and granddaughter scolded, so she could only stand up and kiss: "In-law, I'm really sorry. My son and granddaughter have been out for the first time."