Chapter 99-100

Chapter 99: I promise not to hit you.

The three of Commander Zhou are a little unclear, so: "..."

But Deputy Commander Xu recognized something wrong at this moment: "Girl, what do you mean by that?"

Xiao Xiao was not angry and said, "You'd better ask your daughter-in-law what she has done." She was embarrassed to say it.

Deputy Commander Xu was stunned for a moment before turning his head and looking at his daughter-in-law, but before he could ask, his daughter-in-law cried first: "Gangzi, it's not good for me. If you want to blame me."

Xiao Xiao almost didn't mention it in one breath. This crazy woman can almost sing a big play! She can't sing a big play as well!

Deputy Battalion Commander Xu frowned and was obviously at a loss: "A Xiang, don't cry yet. Tell me well."

Commander Cheng and Xiao Fan looked at each other and immediately became concerned, and then looked at Deputy Battalion Xu ridiculed...

"Mom, what's going on? Xiao Xu's daughter-in-law was wronged? Commander Zhou is also confused by the second monk.

The old lady of the Zhou family: "..." It's not my son's fault. It's just that the crazy woman's acting skills are too good. If it hadn't been for her own eyes, it would be difficult to tell the truth from the false.

Not only the old lady, but all the other parties concerned looked like a ghost and completely stupid.

Even the dog involved is the same: "..."

"Gangzi, it's not good. I accidentally lost the money and thought... I thought it was... Hey... Anyway, it's all my fault. If you blame me, just blame me." Crazy women are easy to play with such scenes.

Xiao Xiao's bad temper couldn't stand it at all. She carefully separated a manic version of Xiao Xiaolai: "Do you think you just wronged us to steal your money?" You are still tampering with Commander Zhou and his mother. If it weren't for us, would you have killed her?"

Roy: "..." I have to say that Xiao Xiao has strong learning ability!

"Mom, is there such a thing?" Although Commander Zhou always thinks about his mother, this is not good and that is not good, as soon as he heard someone bully her, he immediately became angry.

But before the old lady could speak, the crazy woman cried and said, "Gangzi, I really didn't mean it. At that time, someone slept under my seat. I was scared for a moment and scared... I really didn't mean it. You know me."

"I really didn't see what you were afraid of. I thought you were a famous bully." Xiao Xiao nodded, yes, that's right. This crazy woman is more terrible than Xiao Zhiguo. Xiao Zhiguo is at best cheap, but... he doesn't seem to be bad-hearted.

"Tian Xiang, what's going on? Tell me the truth." The more Vice Commander Xu listened, the more wrong it became. If Camp Xiao's sister was really talking nonsense, Camp Commander Zhou's mother should come out to stop it.

Tian Xiang didn't say anything, but cried more aggrievedly, and his voice was soft: "Gangzi, scold if you want to scold. I knew that I shouldn't bring the children to the army and should not cause you trouble."

When Deputy Battalion Commander Xu heard this, he was also a little uncomfortable. He looked at his son who had been silent, but was entangled by Xiao Fan's little girl and asked, "Dongzi, what's going on?"

Dongzi sighed and again cut off Danni's hand from his neck.

"Don't ask him. If he dares to tell the truth, he will probably be severely beaten." Xiao Xiao learned from what her sister-in-law usually complained, and rolled her eyes.