Chapter 57-58

Chapter 57: The mouth is like being cursed

On her way home from school, Xiao Xiao met Xiao Zhiguo.

If it had been normal, she would have accelerated and couldn't wait to slip away immediately.

But today, she stopped for the last minute and took the initiative to talk to him.

Since her sister-in-law fell into the water on the fishing season, she hasn't found a chance to say thank you to him.

That day, after her sister-in-law was rescued from the lake by her brother, she only looked at her sister-in-law, but didn't care about Xiao Zhiguo.

When she turned around to find someone again, Xiao Zhiguo had got up from the lake and went home, leaving only a lonely back.

Xiao Xiao wanted to catch up and say thank you, but her sister-in-law was immediately sent to the hospital. She had to follow suit. Anyway, she would like to say thank you to Xiao Zhiguo when she had a chance.

I happened to meet you on my way home from school today.

Xiao Zhiguo still looked impatient.

Every time Xiao Xiao saw his indifferent face, she couldn't help but want to retreat.

But this time he risked his life to help her save her sister-in-law. She responded to him and said thank you: "Xiao, Xiao, Xiao Zhiguo, that day, thank you..."

Although there is only one verbal thank you, which is indeed a little light, Xiao Xiao doesn't know how to thank him.

The main reason is that they are not familiar with it. To be precise, their relationship should be very good.

In the face of Xiao Xiao, Xiao Zhiguo has always been a pleasant face: "It's not saving you. Who wants you to say thank you?"

But after saying that, he regretted it. He didn't know what was going on. Every time he said it, he was particularly bad and hurtful.

Xiao Xiao's face was stiff for a moment, but she still had the politeness she should have, holding her smiling face: "On the contrary, anyway, anyway, thank you."

After saying that, she immediately rode on the bike and slipped, accelerating.

Xiao Zhiguo looked at the smaller and smaller back in front of him, shook his fist angrily, and finally did not fall.

He is not angry with Xiao Xiaoxiao, but angry with himself. Why is he angry with himself every time?

This mouth is like being cursed. Why do you deserve to be beaten so much? He tried to smoke hard after listening to it himself.

...

When Xiao Xiao returned home, Xiao Fan had just arrived home by bike. There were a lot of things hanging on the handle of the bicycle, and so was the back seat of the car. Even Danni's cradle was expropriated.

Xiao Xiao: "Brother, are you?" Let's do wholesale!

"Go to the city to buy some vegetables." Xiao Fan specially bought some meat today. Yesterday, he looked at the food hoarding in the kitchen and found that there was only soy duck left at home and vegetables grown in the yard.

My daughter-in-law and Xiao Xiao didn't seem to eat much for dinner yesterday. I don't know if there is no meat dishes. Thinking about it, it's the same. Judging from those letters, they are usually used to big fish and meat.

As usual, when he goes home, he should let them live a better life, not a consumption downgrade.

Therefore, Xiao Fan went to the city early this morning and bought all the meat dishes mentioned in Xiao Xiao's letter. After eating, he went to the city to buy them, so as to try to make his family get better and better.