Chapter 201-205

Chapter 201: Company President Xu's Pension

Roy looked at the door and poured in a group of people. What he was talking about was the old woman walking in front of him.

She gave He Qingqing a vicious look and immediately persuaded the Xu family, "Sister, don't be deceived. She is not close to you. How can she have such kindness!"

The old man next to the old woman echoed, "Yes, sister, we are just a family. We won't hurt you. Don't be deceived by the words of outsiders."

"Aunt Qingqing is a good person. Don't say that." Dongzi immediately stood in front of He Qingqing and looked at a group who had just entered the door.

He Qingqing was still a little aggrieved, but when she heard Dongzi say that, there was no grievances. It's worth taking care of Dongzi for so long. It's worth it!

"Sister, look at you. Dongzi was taught by her, and she actually talked to his elders like this." The old woman began to provoke trouble again.

"Dongzi, don't you call someone yet." Company Commander Xu's father was a little faceless and immediately unhappy.

Dongzi squeezed his mouth stubbornly. He Qingqing touched his little head and gently advised, "Good boy, let's be a good child with politeness."

Dongzi reluctantly shouted a large list of names: "Grandpa, aunt..."

Roy immediately reacted. Could it be that the old woman in front of him was the aunt of Company Commander Xu, the aunt who introduced his niece to Company Commander Xu? Tian Xiang's aunt?

He Qingqing also reacted. She looked at Roy, and the two tacitly nodded.

The old woman sat on the edge of the bed and opened her mouth when she provoked: "Sister, look at what Dongzi has been taught like. Can you still listen to you now?"

Roy: "..."

"You are not allowed to say that, Qingqing." Dongzi was so angry that he wanted to push his wife away, but he was stopped by He Qingqing.

"Sister, according to me, you have to teach this child well in the future. In case you are raised, you two will suffer in the future." The old woman sighed and said with a long focus.

He Qingqing was so angry that he was almost speechless. Dongzi looked at He Qingqing behind him sadly. He was not good and let Aunt Qingqing be scolded.

Roy shook his head to He Qingqing and asked her not to mention going to the capital for the time being. Company Leader Xu's aunt just stirred the shit stick and had to yellow it.

Of course, He Qingqing understood what Roy meant, so he nodded immediately.

But Company Commander Xu's aunt seemed to can't wait, and she was afraid that the duck to be slaughtered would fly. She took Company Commander Xu's mother's hand and said in a heavier tone, "Sister, don't be afraid. Even if the son is gone, you still have us. No one can deceive you. Who dares to fool you? Anyway, I won't agree first."

"Yes, aunt, you will treat me as your own child in the future. I'd like to see who dares to lie to my aunt." A man with a thief's eyebrows eyes suddenly jumped out and cursed at He Qingqing, "Don't you just miss my brother's pension? Let me tell you, don't think about it!"

He Qingqing: "I..."

This is the first time she has been criticized like this, or for money. How can she stand this anger? I haven't spoken for a long time.

"I'm right. I just know what you made. I'll tell you, don't think about it!" The man breathed and spat.

"What should I do? It turns out that someone here is thinking about Company Xu's pension, and the villain complains first." Roy sneered, put his hand into He Qingqing's pocket, and suddenly took out a large pile of money. "Isn't it just money? We really don't lack it."