Chapter 271-275

Chapter 271: Xiao Fan's Old Leader

As soon as Xiao Xiao saw her brother and sister-in-law coming out of the bedroom, she greeted them for breakfast: "Sister-in-law, I have cooked you a sour knot soup. You can try it."

This is what Mother He taught her before she left yesterday, saying that Aunt Zhen Zhu ate this every morning when Wylor and Luo Shan.

Roy: "..."

She was full in space just now, so she could only look at Xiao Fan in a embarrassment.

Xiao Fan immediately realized it and said to his stupid sister, "Xiao Xiao, go to school quickly. I will supervise your sister-in-law to eat breakfast."

As soon as Xiao Fan spoke, Xiao Xiao immediately put down the bowl, but she repeatedly told him reassuringly, "Brother, He's mother said that breakfast must be eaten. Don't let your sister-in-law mess around."

Roy: "..."

Xiao Fan: "..."

After Xiao Xiao left, Roy discussed with Xiao Fan about continuing to go to school. Xiao Fan was naturally worried, but he couldn't stop his daughter-in-law. He could only say, "Then I'll take you there by bike."

But Roy insisted on riding her bike to school, explaining that she was just suddenly pregnant and vomiting yesterday. At first, she was a little unaccustomed to it. After a night's conditioning, she was much better.

Xiao Fan couldn't talk about her, and in the end, he could only agree. If the elders knew it, he would carry the blame.

Soon, Mo Qi came to wait for Roy. Xiao Fan had been watching his daughter-in-law out of the compound before returning to the house and finished eating the sour soup.

The content of the first day of the class was very basic. These economic principles, Roy had heard in the videos of future generations.

Mo Qi's class is easier. The teacher has learned all the knowledge she has learned before.

But she didn't dare to take her head now. She planned to make her head again until her sophomore year. At that time, she could say that she borrowed books from senior students and then taught herself the following courses in advance.

At noon, the two found a secluded place for lunch. Mo Qi was worried about Roy again by Xiao Fan's nervous behavior in the morning.

"Don't worry, I'm really fine. They're all doctors. You don't know." Roy comforted, "Yesterday, I suddenly learned that I was pregnant, and I was vomiting, so I lost my spirits."

Moki: "If you are not feeling well, remember to tell me."

Roy nodded, but she just nodded a little more, and suddenly vomited again.

Mo Qi gloated a little and said, "Fortunately, the original owner has given birth to a boat, so I don't need to experience it again." She has no reproductive pressure at all.

After vomiting, Roy drank some spiritual spring water, and finally calmed down and asked, "Are you really not going to have another one?"

Moki waved her hand repeatedly: "No." She is worried that if she has her own children, she will favor one and the other. After all, people are not saints.

Besides, their family of three is also very good now: "Even if you want to give birth, wait for Zhouzhou to be bigger."

Roy understands Moki's thoughts. People are selfish, and so is she.

After lunch, the two went back to class.

As soon as Roy entered the classroom of the afternoon class, he saw a girl in the same class surrounded by several non-economics girls.