Chapter 51-52

Chapter 51: I'm glad that I survived again.

Xiao Fan put the inspection report on the table and happened to see the food Xiao Xiao bought.

So he opened the insulation bucket, but before he took out the rice inside, he was taken away by Xiao Xiao: "Brother, I'd better come."

Su Nian also came to help. First, he shook Roy's bed, and then pushed the small table connected to the bed to her. Fortunately, he deceived Danni out of her arms: "Danie, I'll hug you when my aunt finishes dinner."

Xiao Xiao put the food in front of Roy one by one, as if coaxing the child: "Sister-in-law, you will eat some first. Let's eat delicious food when you are discharged from the hospital."

Roy's head is now full of paste. She is glad that she survived again, but also worried that she will be completely offline soon.

I'm not in the mood to eat. I just took two bites and put down my chopsticks.

"Sister-in-law, no matter how bad it is, we should eat more or less. After all, the body needs nutrition." Xiao Xiao didn't wait for Roy to come down and directly picked up the spoon to feed her.

Xiao Fan: "..."

He didn't even know when his sister would care so much about his wife.

But Roy couldn't eat it. He turned his face without taking two bites and said, "I'm really full."

Xiao Xiao had no choice but to see most of the food left in the bowl. It was a pity that after all, she spent money.

She suddenly thought that her brother had been with the hospital, and she was expected to be hungry at this time, so she turned around and gave him the thermos bucket: "Brother, you haven't eaten yet, or you eat the rest."

Roy: "..."

"Wait a minute!"

Maybe Roy's roaring voice was so angry that everyone in the ward looked at her, and even Danni was a little scared.

Roy could only cough twice and slowly said, "That... I'm hungry again." It's embarrassing to let Xiao Fan eat her leftovers.

Xiao Fan: "..."

Xiao Xiao doesn't have so many ideas. Anyway, her sister-in-law said she was hungry, so she must be hungry.

She immediately took back the thermos bucket attentively and put it up again: "Sister-in-law, eat quickly, otherwise it's easy to eat bad stomachs when you are cold."

Although her sister-in-law is no longer as delicate as before, she is reluctant to eat cold food.

If you are really afraid of waste, give it to your brother.

Xiao Fan didn't know what his sister was thinking. He is now like an outsider. He looks at the two big and small sisters who serve his sick wife and is happy.

But he was hanged aside and said that it was false to say that it was not embarrassed.

Therefore, he planned to find out the sense of existence: "Xiao Xiao, when your sister-in-law finishes dinner, you can take Danni home. There are many bacteria in the hospital, and Danni is still young."

Dani should have understood what her bad second uncle meant, and her mouth immediately raised her mouth was high, but she didn't have many words. In the end, she could only repeat it all the time: "Da Ni, don't go home, you want your aunt..."

Roy doesn't want to stay in the hospital: "Have you come out of my test results? If there is no problem, I want to be discharged from the hospital."

"No." Xiao Fan and Xiao Xiao spoke in simultaneously.