Chapter 326-331

Chapter 326: He wants everyone to know that Xiao Xiao didn't marry the wrong person.

Since she entered the entertainment industry, she has been busy filming and making announcements all day. She hasn't seen her aunt for a long time.

Before entering the entertainment industry, my aunt would take her to Bincheng with her cubs, but she has hardly seen her aunt in the past two years.

When she walked into the bedroom and saw Xiao Xiao, who was holding the child, tears flowed out inexplicably.

In this popular TV series, Dani played a princess. In order to save her little princess, the royal eldest princess finally died under the enemy's knife.

When shooting this scene, Danni cried heartbreakingly and couldn't play at all. The director and screenwriter came to comfort her and thought that her aunt had also passed away, but her aunt was fine.

This... It's not inexplicable!

After finishing the play, Dani quickly called Xiao Xiao. Hearing that her aunt was fine, she was relieved, although her aunt's voice sounded a little tired.

Xiao Xiao gave the child to Xiao Zhiguo, then hugged the girl for a while, but finally laughed, "I'm already a big star. Why are you still crying? Aren't you afraid of the newspaper being written randomly?"

Since Danni entered the entertainment industry, Xiao Xiao has often read her news in the newspaper.

Dani is really the life of the heroine. As soon as she entered the circle, she quickly entered the public with a few well-known songs. Then, he starred in a national TV series, and then it became popular!

Some people have been conscientious for half their lives and have not met a good role, or a role that suits them.

And Da Ni met as soon as she entered the circle, and there was no one in luck.

When Xiao Xiao saw her brother and sister-in-law coming in behind her, she immediately pushed Dani away and quickly stepped forward and said, "Sister-in-law, you are finally here. I miss you so much." There was still a choking in his voice.

Dani: "..."

Xiao Fan: "..."

Xiao Zhiguo: "..."

"I'm fat." Roy pinched Xiao Xiaoxiao's face and said with a smile, "You used to be too thin, but now it's just right."

"Well, listen to your sister-in-law."

Xiao Zhiguo: "..." He has nagged for so many years, but it doesn't work. As a result, my sister-in-law only needs one sentence!!!

Xiao Xiao pulled Roy to see the sleeping child: "Sister-in-law, is the baby cute?"

The baby was being held by Xiao Zhiguo. He sent it forward with a proud face.

"It's cute. It's a bit like Danni when she was a child." Roy looked at the baby, and then at Danni, and then at the baby.

The village head's daughter-in-law immediately jumped out with a smile: "Really? That's great. When the baby grows up, he also needs to be a big star. She wants to see who dares to laugh at her daughter-in-law for giving birth to a daughter!

The baby's one-month banquet was more lively than the wedding between Xiao Xiao Xiao and Xiao Zhiguo, probably because there was a big star like Da Ni, and people from all over the countryside came to see the fun.

There was a star in Xiaojia Village, and the villagers also had a shining face.

After Xiao Fan sent Roy and others to the village head's house, he went to pick up his grandparents with Xiao Zhiguo. The old man became older and older. Although it was only a short distance, it was still inconvenient to move.