Chapter 47-48

Chapter 47: Application for Housing in Military Compounds

To Roy's surprise, the vegetables planted in the yard that had not been ripe for a long time had matured in less than a month.

Normally, the shortest growth cycle of these vegetables is 30 days.

However, now, the cilantro has been ripe a few days ago, and spinach, green vegetables, cabbage and so on are basically ripe.

It seems that the radishes should ripen next week. Other vegetables that require a two- or three-month growth cycle are estimated to ripen in less than a month.

"Today we make spicy cabbage." Roy decided to make a whole jar of spicy cabbage first, and the empty land could be sprinkled with other seeds.

"Okay, okay." Xiao Xiao has brainless support every time. Anyway, what her sister-in-law says, what her sister-in-law is right, and everything her sister-in-law does!

At this time, at Uncle Xiao's house, Officer Ding is going to take Uncle Xiao's mother away.

Originally, Uncle Xiao's mother had taken Xiao Guoqing back to her mother's house, but in less than two days, she was kicked out by her mother-in-law.

She could only take Xiao Guoqing back to Uncle Xiao's house and said that she could not drive her away before she got divorced. In short, she just fell on it.

At this time, she shouted and said, "Isn't Roy's little bitch say? It must be that little bitch."

Officer Ding was a little speechless. He didn't say anything. No, he also said good words for you, but you...

Uncle Xiao is too lazy to care about this matter. He can't wait for Uncle Xiao's mother to be locked up. It's better not to let it go forever, so that he won't drive away this stinky woman.

Xiao Zhaodi and Xiao Guoqing stood silently and had no intention of going up to go up to help. Even, Xiao Guoqing stopped the Xiao family who wanted to come forward to ask Officer Ding.

After all, he is a child taught by Uncle Xiao since childhood, and he is more philistine than his peers.

He knew that the Xiao family couldn't bear to drive him away, so now he has two old people in prison.

And Xiao Zhaodi, since it has proved that she was born of Uncle Xiao, there is nothing to be afraid of now, and she even provokes Xiao Guoqing everywhere.

...

The right and wrong of the Xiao family's big house could not completely affect the second room of the Xiao family. Roy summoned Xiao Xiao's envoy to the ground to clean ten cabbages, then took out a large wooden basin from the kitchen, cut the cabbage in half, and put it in the basin to kill water with coarse salt.

Da Ni and Rhubarb are playing with water and stepping on the water!

It was not until they were almost beaten by Roy that the two little guys finally stopped.

Roy made one of the cabbage into fresh spicy cabbage, and the rest planned to pickle it for a long time.

About an hour later, Xiao Xiao began to wash cabbage, and Roy was responsible for making sauces for pickled spicy cabbage.

She shred the pears and apples, took some leeks and garlic, and finally added a large jar of chili noodles, and then stirred them well before giving them to Xiao Xiao.

After Roy taught Xiao Xiao to pickle spicy cabbage, she gave her the big project, and she prepared the fresh spicy cabbage to eat tonight.

So, today's dinner is: spicy cabbage, cilantro beef, mushrooms and green vegetables, spinach and shrimp steamed eggs.