Chapter 226-230

Chapter 226: His name is Wang Jinyou now, and then Jin You.

Roy was pulled by Father Luo and Zhen Zhu to sit between the two, and before, Luo Er and Luo Shan were sitting on the stool separately. At this time, they gathered around Roy and asked a lot of questions, so that neither Father Luo nor Zhen Zhu could get in.

Finally, Zhen Zhuqiang raised her face and asked the two children not to quarrel, so that she could talk to Roy with her husband.

"Yi, Xiao Fan is right to you?" Even if the old master and He's mother praised Xiao Fan's kindness to her daughter, Zhen Zhu was still worried. She had to hear her daughter's personal answer before she was relieved.

"Mom, Xiao Fan is very kind to me." Even Roy sometimes thinks that Xiao Fan is a little unrealistic about her kindness. How could he have such a considerate husband?

"Don't protect him. If he is bad to you, it doesn't look at me..." Father Luo couldn't think of a suitable word for a moment. Xiao Fan is a soldier, and he can't beat him.

"All right, don't show off." Zhen Zhu stared at Father Luo, and the other party immediately obediently stopped nibbling.

Zhen Zhu looked back at the white and tender daughter in front of her. There is no need to ask any questions about whether she is doing or not, because the answer is in front of her.

Just know that she is doing well. After all, they sent her out of Hangzhou to let her live a good life. Not to mention how good it is, at least they don't have to be bullied all day long.

"Dad, Mom, how are you doing in Hangzhou?" Of course, Roy knows it's not good, but he can't help asking.

"Okay, we are all fine." Zhen Zhu patted Roy's hand and comforted, "Don't worry, Uncle Quan has bought a few villagers. As long as we do the work we should do, no one will be embarrassed for us."

"What's more, since taking the tonic you got, our bodies are getting better and better day by day, and those things don't matter." At the thought of the medicine sent by his daughter to Wang Quan, Father Luo couldn't help sighing.

"Yi, now that we're home, we don't need those tonics in the future. Don't risk buying medicine, okay?" Zhen Zhu doesn't want her daughter to take the risk of buying medicine now. It's hard to get reunited. If God really wants to take away their lives, then take it.

"Okay." Roy will definitely agree well. As soon as we meet, you can't sing the opposite tune with my family.

"Sister, elder sister, look at me. How strong I am now." Lorra took the eldest sister's hand and let her touch her biceps.

"Gone of the way." Luo Shan squeezed away Lol and said with a smile, "Sister, look at me. The scar I dropped before my leg is slowly fading, you see."

Luoshan rolled up her trousers, pointed to her knees and said, "Sister, look."

Roy looked at the faint scar on Loshan's knee and could imagine how horrible the scar should have been.

Luo Shan saw the emotions in the eldest sister's eyes and immediately comforted her, "It doesn't hurt anymore. Really, it's just scary."

How can it not hurt, but Roy dares not ask the origin of this scar. After all, it is easy to wear. Although she has prepared a speech, it's better not to use it if she doesn't have to get it.

"Sister, when can I meet my brother-in-law? I heard that he is the battalion commander. Is it the kind of fighting very fiercely?" Lorre squeezed her sister aside while she didn't pay attention. "Sister, what do you think of my physique? Can you become a soldier in the future?"