Chapter 286-290

Chapter 286: Wedding Night...

Today, Commander Yin was very happy. He drank a few more glasses with his old comrades-in-arms and suddenly became big.

When he was a little dizzy, somehow he remembered the butterfly.

If the little butterfly were still there, how good it would be...

Commander Yin once blamed himself more than once. The reason why Nandie became like that could not get rid of it.

If he can care more about the butterfly, if he can accompany her more, if...

But how come there are so many ifs!

The sadness of Commander He and his wife has long passed. Now they are full of smiles, but Commander Yin, their eyes are red. People who don't know think he is married to his daughter today.

Yin Nanzhou led He Fanghua toast the guests. What do you think of them?

Xiaobao also sat next to Roy happily, and the meaningful proposal said, "Yiyi, shall we go to the handsome brother's house tomorrow morning to wake him up?"

Roy nodded without hesitation. She was going to join in the excitement...

After the wedding banquet, Yin Nanzhou, who toasted a circle of wine, was not drunk, but Commander Yin was drunk.

Roy winked at Xiao Fan. Xiao Fan, a toolman, immediately understood and hurried forward to hold his authentic father-in-law: "Dad, how about staying at my house tonight."

My brother-in-law should not have time to take care of his father-in-law on the wedding night tonight. Let him, a good son-in-law, like him more.

As soon as Yin Nanzhou wanted to come forward to help his drunk old man, he was immediately stopped by Roy: "Brother, you can have a good time with your sister-in-law tonight. Dad has us. Let him live in our house later."

"It's not convenient, is it?" Yin Nanzhou's first reaction was that Roy wanted to take his old man to Luo's house, which was really inconvenient.

"I live with Xiao Fan in the military compound tonight."

Roy and Xiao Fan have not lived in the military compound for a long time. They spend most of their time living in the Luo family. Today, they happen to have an excuse to go back to their home.

After she explained the situation to Zhen Zhu, Zhen Zhu immediately agreed and said considerately, "Then take Commander Yin back early as possible to rest, and we will take it away."

Roy: "..."

"Don't worry, the baby drinks milk powder tonight. If we take care of it, there will be no problem." Zhen Zhu knew what she was going to say and immediately took the lead.

"Then... okay." Roy can only agree, otherwise what else can he do?

Since she was confinement, she went straight back to school, and when she was not at home, the baby could only drink milk powder when she was hungry.

Seeing that her daughter agreed happily, Zhen Zhu carried the cub home with satisfaction, and Xiao Xiao was stunned and didn't know where to go back.

Xiao Fan: "You can live wherever you want."

"Then I will live with my baby at Aunt Zhen Zhu's house." Xiao Xiao left her brother and sister-in-law without hesitation.

Roy: "..." My son robbed her favorite, but more than a month ago, it was obviously not like this!

Xiao Fan rubbed his daughter-in-law's head with a smile: "Let's go, go home."

After the two took Commander Yin away, Yin Nanzhou and He Fanghua also sent Commander He and his wife to the army's guest house.