Chapter 53-54

Chapter 53: Dog Headed Military Division

Anyway, Roy will be discharged from the hospital for everything he says today.

Yesterday, when Xiao Fan left, she secretly drank some spaceful spring water and ate some self-refined tonics. It would be almost fine.

Originally, she was not seriously injured, but she just choked some water. Probably because she was too nervous, she fell into a coma and fell into a coma for a day...

Roy repeatedly insisted on being discharged from the hospital, and Xiao Fan could only agree in the end.

He wanted to bring Danni here to lighten Roy's burden, but it was a pity that Danni lay on Roy's shoulder all the way and ignored it.

Xiao Xiao looked at her brother's deep face and felt embarrassed. She quickly relieved the siege and said, "Brother, you usually come back once. Dani is afraid of having a child, and it's normal not to let you hug it."

Xiao Fan was a little depressed, but he was more happy to see Dani so close to Roy, which showed that the child really liked her.

Although the children are young, whoever treats them well, they are all clear.

In order to toss around Roy, who had just been discharged from the hospital, Xiao Fan didn't know where to call a pickup truck. Although it was broken, it could block the harsh cold wind.

In the narrow train compartment, Xiao Xiao sat on one side with Danni in her arms, while Xiao Fan and Roy sat on the other side.

Xiao Fan could feel Roy's slight resistance to him. Although he didn't quite understand why she had this emotion, he took care of her emotions very gentlemen and kept a certain distance from her.

She is his wife, and he should let her go more.

Besides, in the final analysis, he owes her too much. He didn't get a banquet until he got his marriage certificate, so he hurried back to the army.

In this case, she can also take care of his family wholeheartedly.

If it were someone else, maybe he had already been green, right?

In the past six months, she should feel very wronged...

Even if Xiao Xiao feels later and nervous, she will also see the strange atmosphere between her brother and sister-in-law.

But as if she didn't see it, she kept teasing Danni without raising her head.

If she were a sister-in-law, she wouldn't look good to her brother. She thought it would be over to get a certificate for marriage? Is this a daughter-in-law or something? I definitely can't forgive my brother easily!

She, Xiao Xiao, must be on her sister-in-law's side. No matter how her sister-in-law toss her brother, she raised her hands and agreed.

When he got home, Roy was eager to take a shower.

Although the doctor had helped her deal with the mud when she was in the hospital, she still had to find an opportunity to sneak into the space to take a hot bath and get rid of the dirt on her body.

In order not to make Xiao Fan suspicious, she also specially burned a bucket of water and pretended to take a shower in the bathroom.

But before she could reach out, Xiao Fan took the initiative to pick up the thermos on the ground.

It's quite eye-catching, but it's a pity...

Roy sighed softly in his heart. No wonder Su Nian in the brain-damaged book was busy cleaning up his rotten peach blossoms all day long! They rushed up like wild bees and butterflies, and they couldn't drive them away.