Chapter 59-60

Chapter 59: Don't take the villagers' needle and thread

"Village head, thank you very much for governing the country this time." Xiao Fan knew that if he hadn't rushed home in time that day, Xiao Zhiguo could also save Roy.

Therefore, he really thanked Xiao Zhiguo, and also thanked the village head very much. Thanks to the decisive handling of the village head.

The village head was very happy to hear that his son was praised. He didn't want them to send anything and refused.

Roy: "Village head, this is our little intention. It must have been cold when it fell into the water on the day of governing the country. This chicken can just be stewed for him."

Xiao Fan nodded, and his daughter-in-law thought of it with him, especially when she heard the word "us", it was sweet from the bottom of his heart in an instant.

The village head always didn't take the villagers' needle and said that he would not accept anything, but he couldn't stand the village head's daughter-in-law.

The village head's daughter-in-law just finished and went home. Before entering the door, she heard her man loudly and thought something had happened.

That's it?

She stepped forward angrily and grabbed the basket: "Why don't you want it? It's for your son. I can't care if you want to be your honest village head, but my son fell into the water and caught a cold. I have to mend his body."

The village head was roared by his daughter-in-law and suddenly didn't dare to speak.

In order not to make the atmosphere embarrassed, Roy hurriedly echoed, "Yes, yes, yes, that's what we mean. We want to nourish the body for governing the country."

The village head's daughter-in-law immediately took the things into the kitchen, and she was afraid that the village head would disagree when she was late.

Although the village head was a little embarrassed, he really had no choice but to take his daughter-in-law and simply diverted the topic: "Xiao Fan, what do you think of my family governs the country? If you go to the army..."

"Maybe you can try it." Although Xiao Fan has heard many notorieties of Xiao Zhiguo, he has seen many such new recruit eggs in the army. When he came here, he looked like a thorny. Generally, he was obedient by the monitor in less than three months.

When you are discharged from the army, even some don't even need to wait until you leave the army. When you go home for the first time to visit your family, you can be shocked by your family.

The village head couldn't help shining: "Xiao Fan, do you really think you can go to the army to govern the country?"

"Uh-huh." What's wrong?

When the village head's daughter-in-law heard the content of the conversation between the two, she immediately did not calm down. She looked like the sky had collapsed and cursed, "If you dreamed, I will never let the country go to that kind of hardships."

She was born hard. She couldn't bear to give up her son. Even if her son was useless in the future, she could support him for a lifetime, even if she worked harder.

But she felt that what she said just now was unconvincing, and she raised her voice and said, "If you dare to let the country go to the army, I will not end with you. No, I'll divorce you!" She doesn't believe it and can't cure him.

The village head's face suddenly looked bad.

Xiao Fan: "..." So, do women like to ask for divorce?

He looked at Roy puzzledly, and at this time, Roy was completely out of the same channel as him.